Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

8P, not wanting to sound needy or anything, but why did troon and jen's posts about KP both get likes and mine didn't?

I thought that when we went to see 'Ghost: the musical' together, we made an agreement about things like this.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

8P, not wanting to sound needy or anything, but why did troon and jen's posts about KP both get likes and mine didn't?

I thought that when we went to see 'Ghost: the musical' together, we made an agreement about things like this.

I'm glad you pointed that out. I've now 'liked' them too.

I'm glad you pointed that out. I've now 'liked' them too.

:D

I told her to **** off once.

She is a massive clearing in the woods.Massive.

Tell the story!

I had heard about her comments about how english snowboarders were "not worth the funding". Yeah what does she know, i don't comment on horse racing, as i know nothing about it and would look foolish doing so.

So when she tried to speak to me at a thing...i really just wanted to say two words..which i did.

Also she looks like the back end of a horse.

Edited by Baselayers
  • Like 3

Oh **** off

• Like 1

I told her to **** off once.

She is a massive clearing in the woods.Massive.

Tell the story!

I had heard about her comments about how english snowboarders were "not worth the funding". Yeah what does she know, i don't comment on horse racing, as i know nothing about it and would look foolish doing so.

So when she tried to speak to me at a thing...i really just wanted to say two words..which i did.

Also she looks like the back end of a horse.

:wub:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â