Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

What pisses me off ...

... is that the 'leaked intimate' video of Fernanda Lima (of world cup draw fame *wibble*) is utterly disappointing (I now imagine all VTers scurrying off to google to find said video :D)

I'm already disappointed, had assumed you were talking about the girl from Paraguay. You all know the one.

Larissa Riquelme  :wub:

• Like 3

What pisses me off ...

... is that the 'leaked intimate' video of Fernanda Lima (of world cup draw fame *wibble*) is utterly disappointing (I now imagine all VTers scurrying off to google to find said video :D)

SFW?

In the strictest sense of the word probably not.  Although you won't see a damn thing. NOT A DAMN THING I TELL YOU :rant:

Haven't been to my works Christmas party since 2006... somehow managed to be abroad at Xmas party time every year since then so had a ready made excuse. They used to be really good until one year it got out of control and the Police were called!

I had a text on Friday telling me that i'd missed a really good Christmas party and my reply was that I was out in the Reeperbahn in Hamburg and could pretty much guarantee i'd had a better evening! 

• Like 2

Got home just before 6, after a 45 minute train ride, arrived at my front door to find I'd left my keys in the office.

After another hour and a half on the train I'm back with keys, and find out I've left my **** phone there.

I'm the biggest dickhead in the world.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

Ours is Monday at London Zoo. I got told off last year for sneaking out early. Thought it not worth getting in trouble again this year so I'm not going to even turn up this time. Handy excuse in place - playing the martyr card. You all go and enjoy yourselves - I'll stay and finish up here. I'll be home before they've even seen so much as a meerkat.

I have my party tomorrow.

I plan on getting absolutely slaughtered, calling a few people words removed, and groping a couple of women. Then I'll turn up to work on Friday, still drunk, and do **** all.

Do you work for the Conservative Party?

• Like 1

Writing job applications

Audi who seem unable to actually build the car that I ordered

A woman in the office (36) who delights in sharing the fact that she is in a friends with benefits situation with a rugby player (22)  and is happy to discuss all the gories but get mortally offended when you dare to intimiate in a humours manner that she is a massive slag. 

The fact that I'm not at home in bed

The fact that I'm not a millionaire aristocrat with the sexual capacity of a rutting rhinocerous. 

What Audi have you ordered?

#probablymissinghtekeyissueofthatpost

#imonlyhashtaggingtoannoypeople

Ordered an A1 S-Line for Mrs E that was supposed to be collected on Sunday. Only.... they've not built the car I've ordered (no panoramic sunroof) so I'm probably going to have to wait til April. 

Fucktards

I have my party tomorrow.

I plan on getting absolutely slaughtered, calling a few people words removed, and groping a couple of women. Then I'll turn up to work on Friday, still drunk, and do **** all.

Do you work for the Conservative Party?

I'd have said a teacher ! :mrgreen:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â