Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

lady gaga in the paper today, not sure why i even bothered reading it, "the winter Olympics should be boycotted" didnt read her no doubt intelligent reasoning for why (gay rights at a guess because she'd somehow roped tom daley in to it) but i did read that her knowledge of Russia comes from her sold out 6 date tour there in the summer

clearing in the woods

Doesn't a barber usually just cut men's hair? and a Hairdresser both?

You're exactly right. A barber usually just cuts men's hair and a Hairdresser cuts both women's and ghey men's hair.

Or men with nice hair.

• Like 1

You're exactly right. A barber usually just cuts men's hair and a Hairdresser cuts both women's and ghey men's hair.

Or men with nice hair.

AKA ghey men. 

• Like 2

Or men with nice hair.

AKA ghey men. 

Excuse me... dressing gown?

lady gaga in the paper today, not sure why i even bothered reading it, "the winter Olympics should be boycotted" didnt read her no doubt intelligent reasoning for why (gay rights at a guess because she'd somehow roped tom daley in to it) but i did read that her knowledge of Russia comes from her sold out 6 date tour there in the summer

clearing in the woods

Probably should read her reasoning before calling her names though, right? It's because of Russia's somewhat homophobic stance as of late and their lack of LGBT laws and she thinks Russia don't deserve all the economical investment, which is fair enough I guess. It was dumb, however, because she tied it in to Tom Daley's coming out of the closet this week, but Diving is not a Winter Olympic sport so he wouldn't be going anyway, so yeah.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Guy living in the row of houses behind me was carried out in a body bag yesterday after a drug overdose. 

Finding out that he'd topped himself wouldn't have been upsetting as he was a real word removed in and out of prison frequently but actually seeing the body bag being carried out was.

When you're born you're pulled out of someone's pisser and when you die you can end up in a bag and handled like a sack of shit.

Not much dignity either way.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â