Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Seriously, this whistler in my office is gonna get a punch.

It's not even tunes that he whistles. Just bursts of random notes.

I think I'll start with an anonymous note and escalate from there

We have a whistler in our office, and he's deliberately annoying with it. Unfortunately, he happens to be 'in favour' with our female boss, and hence gets immunity from the slapping he deserves.

We have a whistler in our office, and he's deliberately annoying with it. Unfortunately, he happens to be 'in favour' with our female boss, and hence gets immunity from the slapping he deserves.

I had a bloke in my office who would break out in random whistles and always the same annoying tune.

It got to the point where I was ready to give him a real serve when I realized it was actually the message notification from the Samsung phone of the chick at the next desk.

• Like 1

Socks is always a good default. Can't have enough socks

Buy a man a pair of socks and he has some socks to wear. Buy a man some nail scissors and all his other socks will live longer. - Oxfam

unless his on his feet 12+ hours a day with work

"We've got 150 pieces of ipad/PS3/xbox that we can't sell because they were left in the sun and the boxes have slightly faded. Share this status to be in with a chance of getting one"

Seriously, how stupid are some people?

• Like 1

About to give a woman one from behind and you just know she's had a dump.  :puke:

Agreed. It must be hugely disappointing to arrive moments too late.

Edited by Davkaus

I had a bloke in my office who would break out in random whistles and always the same annoying tune.

It got to the point where I was ready to give him a real serve when I realized it was actually the message notification from the Samsung phone of the chick at the next desk.

I know the one. I can do that to perfection. I love doing it when I'm in the company of someone with a Samsung phone taz.gif

Some of us can actually whistle. I just wish it had a profitable use.

• Like 1

Places that can't keep to appointment times. I have an appointment at 12, I can see that there no chance in going to be seen any time soon.

So that leads me to sitting here, for the indeterminate future, waiting. Which pisses me off on a whole different level.

• Like 1

Places that can't keep to appointment times. I have an appointment at 12, I can see that there no chance in going to be seen any time soon.

So that leads me to sitting here, for the indeterminate future, waiting. Which pisses me off on a whole different level.

Bloody Clap clinics, always the same.  :P

• Like 1

Bloody Clap clinics, always the same. :P

It's almost worse. Hairdressers.

There's also only 1 other customer in here, but 4 staff. Ones having her hair done by another, ones a lacky and the other is actually working. Sadly the one working is clearly miles away from finishing whatever torture she's doing to the other customers hair.

I **** hate waiting.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â