Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The lack of radio station choice for my age group mid to late 20's.

Radio 1 is for youngsters and frankly the presenters are annoying. Planet Rock is okay but alot of it is dad rock. Heart FM, free radio etc are aimed at middle age women. Literally nothing if you dont have a digital radio and due to the cost and hassle of having it fitted in the car cant justify the outlay.

Talksport is the only one but that's getting so tedious now.

Do UKIP not have a radio station?

Afraid not Stephanie.

The lack of radio station choice for my age group mid to late 20's.

Radio 1 is for youngsters and frankly the presenters are annoying. Planet Rock is okay but alot of it is dad rock. Heart FM, free radio etc are aimed at middle age women. Literally nothing if you dont have a digital radio and due to the cost and hassle of having it fitted in the car cant justify the outlay.

Talksport is the only one but that's getting so tedious now.

Do UKIP not have a radio station?

Afraid not Stephanie.

Bloody hell, your wit knows no bounds. You can't even spell my name right when making fun.

• Like 4

b )  I'm bloody difficult to buy for as anything I want I sorta just go out and buy it  ..mrs H said "would you like any books ? " a short while after I'd just purchased about 20 from Amazon

I still do a christmas present list. I'm 28.

But it's brilliant.

I just hand it over to my mom and when all our relatives ask shit like "what does Ben want for his birthday/xmas?" she just reads something off the list.

I wouldn't care if I didn't get anything on the list. But they'd buy me DVDs or books or games anyway, so they may as well get stuff I want!

Mrs The_Rev's family.  Honestly, I have never known such a sickly bunch of people. I swear over the past three or four years at least one of them has been receiving medical attention of some kind. It's probably why the NHS are in such a state financially. 

I'd burn an grown man/woman alive if they handed me a list.

Cynicism is the last thing I expected from you!

I wouldn't give you a list as I assume you only buy people pieces of coal and books about how shit life is? ;)

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Paul Lambert's side certainly know how to give the division's big boys a bloody nose.

This, off the Guardian website.

Slightly misworded by the journo, I guess. Presumably he/she meant 'high flyers' or some such. We've beaten Saints, Citeh and le Arse. We could/should have beaten Chelsea. But yeah, the Saints are not a 'big boy'. They'e the new kid who impresses everyone for a few weeks, before hitting the buffers.

Wimmin and mobile phones, specifically their inability to answer them because they are in their handbag/purse.

Blokes have no such problems, as their mobile would tend to be in their pocket of their trousers, in the main, or at least on their person.

But wimmin .... it's always in their handbag, on a level too quiet for it to be heard. So they then check it, 2 hours later .... 

Or is this just my missus? :angry:

• Like 2

Regarding Christmas presents. 

My limit when I was a child was £50. We weren't a poor family by any means but that was our limit. It was my Grandma who gave me the bikes, N64's and Villa Kits. 

This year I'm asking for a contribution towards a new phone. The Nokia E5 is a holocaust of a phone and should be burned with aromatic clearing in the woods candles.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â