Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I had an abscess and the senior dentist took a look at it and said "oh my God!"

Didn't fill me with confidence.

Hopefully he used amalgam instead. (Badum-tshh)

His colleague pulled the tooth out. Took over an hour. I haven't been back.

Thorntons chocolate.

Its tastes horrible yet because its quite expensive and comes in nice packaging people always seem to buy me Thorntons for Christmas.

Chocolate is a crap present for starters unless your a female. Id honestly prefer a curlywurly wrapped up for christmas or a single freddo then a £20 box of Thorntons chocolate. Cant beat Cadburys chocolate...nestle a close second.

Thorntons chocolate.

Its tastes horrible yet because its quite expensive and comes in nice packaging people always seem to buy me Thorntons for Christmas.

Chocolate is a crap present for starters unless your a female. Id honestly prefer a curlywurly wrapped up for christmas or a single freddo then a £20 box of Thorntons chocolate. Cant beat Cadburys chocolate...nestle a close second.

Nothing quite shows just how much you care as stretching to reach the top of the stack of Thorntons boxes piled high at the end of the supermarket aisle.

The lack of radio station choice for my age group mid to late 20's.

Radio 1 is for youngsters and frankly the presenters are annoying. Planet Rock is okay but alot of it is dad rock. Heart FM, free radio etc are aimed at middle age women. Literally nothing if you dont have a digital radio and due to the cost and hassle of having it fitted in the car cant justify the outlay.

Talksport is the only one but that's getting so tedious now.

Do UKIP not have a radio station?

• Like 3

Thorntons chocolate.

Your opinions on chocolate are in line with your politics. 

Thorntons is not what it was, and it's not the best in the world by a long way - but it wazzes all over the cheap shit you seem to like. 

Edited by mjmooney

Thorntons chocolate.

Your opinions on chocolate are in line with your politics. 

Thorntons is not what it was, and it's not the best in the world by a long way - but it wazzes all over the cheap shit you seem to like.

This

I like a bar of chocolate every now and then, mayby one or two a month, but im with Donnie on the receiving chocolate at Xmas thing, last year I had 2 boxes of Thorntons and I ended up passing them on to someone else. Id rather be brought **** all than have someone waste money on buying me something just because the feel they should

I like a bar of chocolate every now and then, mayby one or two a month, but im with Donnie on the receiving chocolate at Xmas thing, last year I had 2 boxes of Thorntons and I ended up passing them on to someone else. Id rather be brought **** all than have someone waste money on buying me something just because the feel they should

long as you didn't inadvertadly pass them on to the people who bought them for you in the first place :)

I got shit loads of Toblerone last year because

a) everyone knows I like Toblerone

and

b )  I'm bloody difficult to buy for as anything I want I sorta just go out and buy it  ..mrs H said "would you like any books ? " a short while after I'd just purchased about 20 from Amazon

so it defaults to Toblerone ....

Edited by tonyh29

Massive Toblerones from airports...

I could **** one never mind eat one.

Limited edition one at the airports as well

Salted almond ... Not bad but not as good as the white Choc version

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â