Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I don't wear a suit, but I do need to talk business on the go. I guess I'm part of phase two when the revolution comes (aside from the fact I intend to be leading it).

If you're leading it in phase one then you're definitely up against the wall in phase two (defer each clause by one phase to suit). ;)

• Like 1

I don't wear a suit, but I do need to talk business on the go. I guess I'm part of phase two when the revolution comes (aside from the fact I intend to be leading it).

If you're leading it in phase one then you're definitely up against the wall in phase two (defer each clause by one phase to suit). ;)

As a major shareholder of the company that builds "the wall" I shall be stinking rich and arrange my own coup for phase 3 with my army of highly trained ninja monkeys

Haven't checked my list for a while but I'm fairly sure some of you are first up against the wall ... Assuming you weren't errrm already first up against the wall

• Like 1

The lack of radio station choice for my age group mid to late 20's.

Radio 1 is for youngsters and frankly the presenters are annoying. Planet Rock is okay but alot of it is dad rock. Heart FM, free radio etc are aimed at middle age women. Literally nothing if you dont have a digital radio and due to the cost and hassle of having it fitted in the car cant justify the outlay.

Talksport is the only one but that's getting so tedious now.

Radio 1 is for youngsters and frankly the presenters are annoying. Planet Rock is okay but alot of it is dad rock. Heart FM, free radio etc are aimed at middle age women. Literally nothing if you dont have a digital radio and due to the cost and hassle of having it fitted in the car cant justify the outlay.

Internet radio is your friend

We had this discussion a while ago, started by yours truly. The BBC seem to have this image of all 18-30 year olds being complete idiots, BBC3 showcases this mentality perfectly. 

Not practical when your in the car

Don't you have a phone that connects to the internet?

We had this discussion a while ago, started by yours truly. The BBC seem to have this image of all 18-30 year olds being complete idiots, BBC3 showcases this mentality perfectly.

Probably because most people our age are becoming retarded in their tastes and humour. People actually find Russell Howard funny which blows my mind. Like him, ive noticed in alot of people my age everything they say is like a question and the humour is to say something in a retarded voice thinking its hilarious. Most of the radio 1 presenters are like this.

Don't you have a phone that connects to the internet?

I struggle to get a signal on my commute let alone be able to use Internet. Why would I want to play radio through my phone anyway with the shite sounding quality.

Probably because most people our age are becoming retarded in their tastes and humour. People actually find Russell Howard funny which blows my mind. Like him, ive noticed in alot of people my age everything they say is like a question and the humour is to say something in a retarded voice thinking its hilarious. Most of the radio 1 presenters are like this.

The sad thing is that, despite it's awfulness, Russell Howard's show is actually one of the less tragic shows on offer from BBC3.

(I exclude the frankly brilliant Him & Her from this discussion)

I fear I may have de-railed this discussion a little. Back on-topic, 6Music is the best radio channel on offer from the BBC.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â