Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Fighting games are great when you are 11 and you are easily transfixed by a scantly clad, invariably big breasted lady (who always, always bounces up and down at some point) fighting a half-man half-tiger, or a robot.

Once you're brain becomes a tiny bit more sophisticated (although, this isn't always the case) and it takes more than a scantily clad lady to keep you interested in button mashing (not a euphemism), said games become incredibly shit.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Fighting games are great when you are 11 and you are easily transfixed by a scantly clad, invariably big breasted lady (who always, always bounces up and down at some point) fighting a half-man half-tiger, or a robot.

Once you're brain becomes a tiny bit more sophisticated (although, this isn't always the case) and it takes more than a scantily clad lady to keep you interested in button mashing (not a euphemism), said games become incredibly shit.

All this would be true, were it not for one thing.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

All this would be true, were it not for one thing.

giphy.gif

Arrrgh! E. Honda is cheating.  

too right  Queens English  (i.e Southern ) or GTFO

Let's test someone from the South of England.  Say bath, path and grass.  Barth, parth and grarss.  Pass, 100% score.

Corrected.

Edited by villaajax

too right  Queens English  (i.e Southern ) or GTFO

Let's test someone from the South of England.  Say bath, path and grass.  Barth, parth and grarss.  Pass, 100% score.

Corrected.

english_pronunciation.png

That cow on the Amazon mayday advert who just looks smug, sneering, conceited and sarcastic when she's pretending to be helpful.

The fact that 'm'aider' is officially recognised as 'mayday'.

• Like 1

too right Queens English (i.e Southern ) or GTFO

Let's test someone from the South of England. Say bath, path and grass. Barth, parth and grarss. Pass, 100% score.

Corrected.

Posted Image
I've never heard maths pronounced with an r in it as per that diagram ...

You all talk like fackin West Am fans don't you.

It's all 'why aye' with you, isn't it?

Nope I'm from the Midlands.  You 'ar' speakers and West 'Aaaam fans are from the South.  So my argument is slightly less floored than your retort  :P

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â