Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The weird thing with Football Manager where I'll be smashing so many teams on a long winning run and all of a sudden my team completely loses its form and doesn't get it back until I'm out of all the cups and our title challenge is over.

The fact that Brumerican has humour spelt the American way in his sig. :angry:

It's a gray area. You should realize that. Now wind your neck in. :D

By the way how the **** are you over 6,000 posts in a matter of months when it took me a few years to reach 4,000 ? Get yourself out of the house , lose that virginity and get some bloody sunlight on that piece of string you call a body !!!!! :D :winkold:

By the way how the **** are you over 6,000 posts in a matter of months when it took me a few years to reach 4,000 ? Get yourself out of the house , lose that virginity and get some bloody sunlight on that piece of string you call a body !!!!! :D :winkold:

:lol: I'm not so hungover I didn't get them!

I am out of the house most of the time! Most of my posts are from whinging on off topic and matchday forum.

I really thought Milfner had it bad not being able to sleep at 5am, but that sounds like a horrible pain in the ass. Good luck.

Also, hope you get sleepy soon Milfner.

Ha. The same has happened tonight. I'm in Nottingham, a little worse for wear, everyone is asleep and I'm watching Bulls v Golden State.

Thank **** for basketball.

If I was unfortunate enough to suffer fron insomnia, watching basketball would cure it instantly.

I really thought Milfner had it bad not being able to sleep at 5am, but that sounds like a horrible pain in the ass. Good luck.

Also, hope you get sleepy soon Milfner.

Ha. The same has happened tonight. I'm in Nottingham, a little worse for wear, everyone is asleep and I'm watching Bulls v Golden State.

Thank **** for basketball.

If I was unfortunate enough to suffer fron insomnia, watching basketball would cure it instantly.

(Tegis's favorite commentator)

The Superbowl being on BBC. Any other occasion and having no commercials would be a good thing but the adverts are one of the highlights of a Superbowl.

Would Sky be showing the adverts, though?

They'll be appearing here shortly after they air, anyway

I'll have a stream going on the side just for the adverts I think. They've been really good the last 2 years.

:lol::lol::lol: He is having a competition with AVFC- prideofbrum. Battle of the young guns. :lol:

Super Bowl adverts are often better than the game (not so much in the past few years, to be fair... there's only been two or three bad Super Bowls in the past decade (XXXVII and XL; maybe XXXV)... go back into the 85-95 period though and there's maybe only one instance of the game being more entertaining than the commercials).

Also tbf, the past couple of years' commercials have been lackluster. The years surrounding 2000 were probably the peak (e.g.

)

When people say "The 'N word'", instead of actually saying the word itself (nigger).

It's an ugly, vile word, but cleaning it up by referring to it as the "N Word", does us all a disservice.

"He got fired for calling the sales manager the N word."

Just say the **** word, so people can hear it in all it's ugliness.

It's part of the language, it should be heard, and maybe then the full meaning and impact of the word can be properly understood, especially by young people, who have been desensitized to it, either though the overuse of the word (in rap music and the wider popular culture), or by the extraction of the words' teeth by abbreviating it down to one letter.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â