Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Can't believe you'd go and hurt my feelings like that. Sometimes I wonder if people have hearts in this world. The answer seems to be no. :(

I sincerely apologise, I am having a bad night.. (though the kryten pic cheered me up :lol:)

On another note (nothing to do with this topic, so BOF, give me a bit of red writing if you want :winkold:) I've posted a pictures into rogues gallery. I don't look like Jasper Carrot do I?!

Not watching TV for a few days and then discovering that my DirecTV dish is almost completely covered in snow and only one LNB works.

The LNB that works is the one for the 119W satellite, which is the one that has my local channels, so at least I'll be able to watch the Super Bowl...

...except that I gave power cycling the box a try and the **** thing can't get a fix on 101W so it's not authenticating (so I have no access to the 100 hours on my DVR) and can't get past the "Receiving Satellite Info" screen.

I may just have to climb up my roof and dig the **** thing out.

I really thought Milfner had it bad not being able to sleep at 5am, but that sounds like a horrible pain in the ass. Good luck.

Also, hope you get sleepy soon Milfner.

Could be worse, you could be a Queenslander. Poor buggers. God seems to have left Egypt alone and rained down his plagues on Australia!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â