Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Conan O'Brien used to do a bit called

(this was before everybody had either a pirated copy of Photoshop or The GIMP, of course, so I suspect that for the yoof in the crowd, this might just be a whole lot of meh).

Perhaps Delphouneso is the name of the AVFC intra-club love-child.

The word "broil". It doesn't sound like what it means (which is "grill"). A word meaning to grill (although what's wrong with "grill", anyway?) should imply dry, scorching heat. But "broil" sounds too much like "boil", and makes me think of water and steam.

From Middle English broillen, brulen (“to broil, cook”), from Anglo-Norman bruiller, broiller (“to broil, roast”) and Old French brusler, bruller (“to broil, roast, char”), a blend of Old French bruir (“to burn”), of Germanic origin; and Old French usler (“to scorch”)

From Middle English broillen, brulen (“to broil, cook”), from Anglo-Norman bruiller, broiller (“to broil, roast”) and Old French brusler, bruller (“to broil, roast, char”), a blend of Old French bruir (“to burn”), of Germanic origin; and Old French usler (“to scorch”)

True, true. But it still makes me think of "boil".

Being accosted by a nutter at the bus stop.

He was following a frail old lady on a zimmerframe and snapped his fingers at me, which preceded a rant of 'you come to me when I snap my fingers at you' and that I was arrogant for not knowing the area well and thereby not being able to 'help her'. I could have ended up in a ruck with a nutter and perhaps a criminal record for simply queuing at a bus stop.. madness.

Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrgghhh

I'm so pissed off right now.

(BTW... this is probably a "should" piss me off... but I can't help but posting in here)

Shag 'em. If you can't shag 'em, kill 'em and if you can't kill 'em, talk to 'em and if you can't talk to 'em, wank obsessively over 'em. You can also do this last one after kill 'em, although in a total different meaning.

They're all good options!

When it's your girlfriend it's more.... kill 'em... if you can't kill 'em, shout at 'em, if you can't shout (or you shouted enough) at 'em then kick them out of the car and drive home to spend Friday night on VT or playing PS3.

(It's also a lot more relevent to me because my girlfriends name is Emma... or... "em").

You must have learnt from the best!

5201721x.jpg

Sorry! I couldn't help it (and I had no decent, or funny, response to what you said).

If it makes you feel better, my friends used to say that I looked like Jasper Carrot!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â