Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Moving house.

Should be excited about it but it's all just too much of a faff.

very much this, moving at the end of the month and its already starting to piss me off, especially every time i see a box in the office i start wondering if i should keep it

as for the phone in the office, why are they leaving their desk? either for a drink a meeting or poo, in any circumstance you dont want to take your phone with you, so instead you stick the most annoying ringtone on possible (the alien one or duck one on an iphone for example)

Moving house.

Should be excited about it but it's all just too much of a faff.

Got all that to come in a few months! :|

On a positive note...bye bye cats! :D

It really is a huge pain in the arse.

Buying a house, not a problem.

Selling a house, completely different kettle of fish. Spent about 4 hours filling in forms, and most of today trying to "port" my mortgage, whatever that is.

Buying a house, not a problem.

I wish!

I'm due to complete tomorrow and have had to ensure a six month wait during which I've been lied to constantly, been accused of lying by the estate agent, the seller and his solicitor (despite irrefutable proof to the contrary), been told the deal was off because my solicitor had made racial slurs against the seller (totally untrue), had up to ten calls a day from the seller, blackmail attempts and generally been given the runaround constantly.

If I didn't need to move so urgently I'd have called the whole thing off a long time ago.

It is weird, I don't do it. 1 drink at a time! And finish it!

Think about it.

You are thirsty, you get a drink, drink it to quench thirst. Then make the second drink to back to wherever you were to drink it to quench thirst even more or at least wait until you're a little more thirsty and then drink it.

What's the point of making a drink, walking somewhere, drinking it inside a minute and then realising you want another one and then going back to make it.

Makes no sense!! Or as I said, just fill a 2litre bottle up, that's basically your days drink done!

yup pretty normal to me like you say no point walking away then necking the drink straight away and still be thirsty.

why do sky piss around with the numbers again just as i get used to pressing 455 and 408 for HD i now have to use 405 and 401 again.

The same reason Facebook keeps changing. To **** you over a little bit, so the big **** over won't seem so bad.

When the jews take over

You been reading the Protocols of the Elders of Zion again?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â