Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

David Baddiel did a sketch about that once. It was along the lines of standing at the urinal unable to squeeze out even the merest drop, so trying to form an expression that conveyed that having come into the gents for a piss, what you actually need is a shit, so shuffle over to one of the cubicles instead

That reminds me. I once went in for a piss at a urinal. Mid piss, gambled on a fart and lost, and promptly shuffled into a cubicle to assess the damage :lol:

:crylaugh::clap:

My ex getting engaged.

Shouldn't piss me off because I'm currently seeing a really cool girl who's really hot and I like a lot. But my ex was "the one". Not gonna lie to you VT boys, I'm heartbroken.

Just found out the guy she's engaged to is in his mid 40's (she's 23). I've seen pics and, obviously I'm biased, but he is in no way good looking.

It's really creepy to be honest!

Maybe your just shit in the sack?

My ex getting engaged.

Shouldn't piss me off because I'm currently seeing a really cool girl who's really hot and I like a lot. But my ex was "the one". Not gonna lie to you VT boys, I'm heartbroken.

Just found out the guy she's engaged to is in his mid 40's (she's 23). I've seen pics and, obviously I'm biased, but he is in no way good looking.

I think this is similar to "How Not To Live Your Life".

My ex getting engaged.

I think this is similar to "How Not To Live Your Life".

The stalking or being shit in the sack? :lol:

My ex getting engaged.

That can't be it. I never let it last longer than 30 seconds and I always came in her eye. Women like that, right?

RIGHT?!

My ex getting engaged.

That can't be it. I never let it last longer than 30 seconds and I always came in her eye. Women like that, right?

RIGHT?!

:crylaugh:

My ex getting engaged.

I would think finding out she is getting engaged to an ugly, middle-aged bloke would make you feel better - she has to be warped if she's 23!

Better than some ugly, curly-haired trust fund leech called Rupert anyway.

My ex getting engaged.

I would think finding out she is getting engaged to an ugly, middle-aged bloke would make you feel better - she has to be warped if she's 23!

Better than some ugly, curly-haired trust fund leech called Rupert anyway.

Makes me think "What's he got that I haven't got?", apart from arthritis.

Seriously though, I'm not that fussed, was just a shock. As I said, I'm seeing a great girl at the moment. Just weird to see her with another bloke, especially a guy like that!

Wiggy I meant with the young woman with the middle-aged man!

I disagree Mike, she needs a younger bloke, one approaching his 20s perhaps...

He could be hung like Dirk Diggler?

On a serious not, how long were you with her before you lit?

Are you using theunderstudy's hone?

:lol: And fixed.

He could be hung like Dirk Diggler?

On a serious not, how long were you with her before you plit?

Complicated question. Just under a year, but we've had several goes at it over the past 7 or 8 years.

I'm ok about it though, was just a shock when I found out.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â