Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Maybe remorse is the wrong word. But yeh, it's a feeling of guilt at having spent the money.

"Can I really afford what i've just spent?"

"Should I have used that money more sensibly?"

etc

Maybe remorse is the wrong word. But yeh, it's a feeling of guilt at having spent the money.

"Can I really afford what i've just spent?"

"Should I have used that money more sensibly?"

etc

Or even LESS sensibly.

It's like, I can either buy (say) a new hi-fi, OR a hundred CDs to play on my serviceable old one. I want both, but whichever I choose I immediately think I should have chosen the other. And now I have an empty savings account.

Meanwhile half the world starves to death, but that's another issue. If I gave it all to charity I'd wish I'd spent it on myself.

EDIT: So, knowing all this, I hesitate. And get annoyed.

Yeah the referee for last weekend's Liverpool game has said that he was very happy with the female assistant's performance anyway.

He said she did a great job ironing his kit, and the half-time sandwiches were delicious.

;)

Yeah the referee for last weekend's Liverpool game has said that he was very happy with the female assistant's performance anyway.

He said she did a great job ironing his kit, and the half-time sandwiches were delicious.

;)

That's sexist! I demand Understudy be banned :x

People that go on holiday to the same place every year and wont even consider going anywhere else. My GF's parents go to the same place in Corfu every year, I could understand if it was cheap, but £1kpp for 2 weeks self catering? Blah! I know its none of my business and shouldn't bother me but it annoys the shit out of me how people are so unwilling to try anything new.

If you're going to invest in a summer house, you damn well better use it, say I.

People that go on holiday to the same place every year and wont even consider going anywhere else. My GF's parents go to the same place in Corfu every year, I could understand if it was cheap, but £1kpp for 2 weeks self catering? Blah! I know its none of my business and shouldn't bother me but it annoys the shit out of me how people are so unwilling to try anything new.

Hotel bar prices........we're having a company 'ball' at the Bristol Marriott next week and I've just seen the bar tarriff......£5.35 for a 25ml Jack Daniels without mixer!!!

Couple of weeks back me and the missus went for a meal at Frankie and Benny's (was really just an excuse for the in-laws to baby sit). Anyway, table wasn't ready so grabbed a drink beforehand. Pint of Lager shandy and a glass of wine = £8.50 I kid you not. It was made worse by the fact that right opposite is a Weatherspoons.

That reminds me of a time I went to a club in London. I asked for a JD and coke and paid with a tenner.

The lady behind the bar gave me 50p change.

So I said "I paid with a tenner"

and she replied "yeh and...?"

Ouch.

Used to do that at Uni, but now that I live on my own, the opportunity doesn't come up that much to pre drink, unless I sit in and drinkn on my own. But I think I can count the number of times I've drunk alcohol on my own on one hand.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â