Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

my xbox is on the brink :( keeps on just saying "open tray" rather than reading the disk, wish it would just RRoD and put me out of my misery (and convince the gf i need a ps3)

Towel, heater of some sort, and patience will soon solve your RRoD problem.

When Barry got booed off on Saturday, Jon Champion said "That's what you get for 12 years service" or something along those lines.

No, that's what you get for being a massive clearing in the woods!

my xbox is on the brink :( keeps on just saying "open tray" rather than reading the disk, wish it would just RRoD and put me out of my misery (and convince the gf i need a ps3)

Something I figured out far too late in life, it's much easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Buy a PS3.

Talking on radio stations - just **** play music. I want music not idle patter!

Isn't that what Ipod's/CD's are for? :D

I don't mind them talking briefly but they. Should do just that - I like the randomness of the music, old classics occasionally thrown in and then new tracks introduced.

People that complain about talking on radio stations ;)

Not really, but iot does piss me off when people complain about, say, that there's too much talking on the Chris Moyles show.

Don't listen to it then! That's what the show is, mostly talking! That's like watching Match of the Day and complaining that there's too much football.

People that go on holiday to the same place every year and wont even consider going anywhere else. My GF's parents go to the same place in Corfu every year, I could understand if it was cheap, but £1kpp for 2 weeks self catering? Blah! I know its none of my business and shouldn't bother me but it annoys the shit out of me how people are so unwilling to try anything new.

People that go on holiday to the same place every year and wont even consider going anywhere else. My GF's parents go to the same place in Corfu every year, I could understand if it was cheap, but £1kpp for 2 weeks self catering? Blah! I know its none of my business and shouldn't bother me but it annoys the shit out of me how people are so unwilling to try anything new.

Yeah totally agree with this one, when you see rough looking families on holiday and it turns out they've been going there for 20 years, staying in the same apartment/hotel etc.. obviously none of your business but it makes me cringe sometimes.

Same applies to people unwilling to try new food, come across quite a few people in my time that only like "english" food. Oh the irony!

Yeah totally agree with this one, when you see rough looking families on holiday and it turns out they've been going there for 20 years, staying in the same apartment/hotel etc.. obviously none of your business but it makes me cringe sometimes.

Same applies to people unwilling to try new food, come across quite a few people in my time that only like "english" food. Oh the irony!

Maybe they have tried other foods, and simply don't like them?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â