Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ah look there will always be thieves and such. But the majority of people on benefits needs them, or are fresh out of college and can't get work. I'm more than happy to pay taxes for them. 

I have yet to see a restaurant that does that.

ASK did it with me. At 16 I was earning £3.85 an hour topped up to £4.10 by my own tips.

at 16 just 4 days after finishing my gcses i started my brickwork apprenticeship at the rate of £55 a week for 2 years which worked out to £1.20 an hour.

at 16 just 4 days after finishing my gcses i started my brickwork apprenticeship at the rate of £55 a week for 2 years which worked out to £1.20 an hour.

Bricks were smaller in Tudor times though.

Tradition. 11th night is for burning bonfires (usually a massive one per loyalist estate but there are many, many stacks of wood pallets and rubber tyres - one year i was coming back from Dublin and the smoke blew out and clouded up the motorway). Said bonfires are usually topped off with Ireland flags, papal flags, I saw one with a statue of Mary... you get the idea. They burn that shit up, get pissed and roughly half the population pretend not to be in ;)

Tomorrow is the 12th which means a lot of old white men banging drums, marching down roads and celebrating old battles. It too is a hotbed of sectarianism full of sectarian chants with kids running around with Kill All Catholics written on their foreheads. But sure, it's only fun.

Incidentally Ross Kemp is in town to check it all out for his new T.V show. Extreme World or some such.

I was in Larne a few years ago with work, and everybody who lived there under the age of 30 seemed to be pushing a trolley with a stack of pallets on it.  Wondered what was going on, but didn't like to ask.  Although as there seemed to be quite a few Union Jacks about, I'd probably have been OK.

Stuff like this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

at the end of posts or emails.

I couldn't give less of a shit.

Cheers buddy.

Neither could I. I didn't set the sig, it's on by default. It's not meant to be any kind of badge, I'm not especially proud of my aging phone, I just didn't realise the sig was that big as it shrinks it on the app therefore I hadn't bothered turning it off.

You know what pisses me off? The same people following you round making snide comments or liking anything that disagrees with you.

Then another place where my mate worked, they gave their waiting staff an extra 10p an hour and the management pocketed the difference

rocket polishers. I'd tell the customer not to tip me as it only goes to management.

The amount of Spurs fans in the main forum. We need a purge, it's like a roach infestation. They should keep their half-arsed musings about our club and Benteke confined to their own bloody forum.

People's appreciation of what it takes to lose weight, in terms of calorie intake to calories burned.

I've been on a fairly extreme exercise programme for the last four months.  In that time I have lost nearly four stone, just by swimming and cycling.  I must have three or four people approach me every day and ask how I have done it.  By working out more calories than you're shoveling in.  Simple.

• Like 2

Buying a book off eBay and finding it was owned by a pupil who has covered it in notes and highligters. Didn't mention that under 'condition'. 

My bad feedback won't make much of a dent in their 700,000+ sales.

Eat less + exercise more = lose weight.

Anybody who says they've tried it and it didn't work is LYING.

Harder for some people than it is for others, no?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â