Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Bellend: "I hate children with a names of a geographical place"

Schofield: "Your child is called India"

I think that just about covers how much a word removed that woman is.

Edit: just seen the pics thread...

Edited by Milfner

She's a business woman and now a journalist but she came to fame after being on The Apprentice as a contestant, so she's effectively a reality TV star, the most pointless, talentless and worthless kind of celebrity.

I didn't agree with most of what she's saying of coursel, but there are certain names which are pretty chavvy, but I judge the idiotic chavvy parents, not the kids. I wouldn't intercept my child's friendship with them though for crying out loud, it's not the kid's fault they're named what they are or indeed if they have chavs for parents.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

there is an advert on the radio about drink driving and it names about 8 police / doctors and lawyers involved in the process of nicking and charging 1 drink driver

in these days of cut backs and austerity I can't help but think this is a huge waste of police resources 

shouldn't drink drivers just be shot or something and save time and money ?

Is it bad that this made me laugh more than annoyed me?

trouble is you give people like her the attention and she will crave it more 

I do have a bug about stupid names , and would make it law that celebs aren't allowed to name their own children ,   but not to the degree that she does

Edited by tonyh29

Thing is, she's got a small, remote point.

But she's just taken it to the extreme where it's just ridiculous.

I don't have kids, but if I did and one of them said "I've made friends with this girl called Chelsea/Chardonnay/Porsche/Detroit etc" then I would probably judge that unknown child just by her name.

I wouldn't do anything about it, and I'd give that child a fair chance, but I would have an image in my mind of what that child would be like.

But this woman just takes it to ridiculous lengths and basically refuses to acknowledge that anyone with a name that SHE doesn't like could make anything of themselves.

That geographical bit "oh your child is called India" is ridiculous.

I don't have kids, but if I did and one of them said "I've made friends with this girl called Chelsea/Chardonnay/Porsche/Detroit etc" then I would probably judge that unknown child just by her name.

I wouldn't do anything about it, and I'd give that child a fair chance, but I would have an image in my mind of what that child would be like.

But this woman just takes it to ridiculous lengths and basically refuses to acknowledge that anyone with a name that SHE doesn't like could make anything of themselves.

What you need to remember is, it's not the kids fault, it's the parents.

Kids will be however the parents treat them like, in this case, I wouldn't let my kids (based on the video evidence) go round to Kates or associate with them because what she's doing is grouping people into groups.  So if she's so harsh about class, what's to stop her judging people on the colour of their skin or their political views or any other sort of group?

• Like 1

What you need to remember is, it's not the kids fault, it's the parents.

Kids will be however the parents treat them like, in this case, I wouldn't let my kids (based on the video evidence) go round to Kates or associate with them because what she's doing is grouping people into groups.  So if she's so harsh about class, what's to stop her judging people on the colour of their skin or their political views or any other sort of group?

She is a Tory, she can't help it.

I think it's fine to think that some names are horrible and 'chavvy' and I can understand, I guess, why some parents might want to stop their child playing with another kid who is disruptive and misbehaves a lot, although I'm not sure I'd like to pick my children's friends for them.

To assume that these are the same group of children and to judge the kid on just their name? Idiotic.

Should be shot in the face to at least give her a children a chance of a better upbringing. I blame TV for giving her a platform. Vile insipid word removed of a cretinous whore.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â