Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Entirely sure this will be a bindunne but Royal Chuffing Mail:

"Your delivery could not be completed due to an outstanding customs charge of £9.43 (includes £8 handling fee)".

Absolute twunts.

Peel-able film on food packaging.   The type that hangs over the rim so you can easily get a hand to it and pull it all off?  Well it's royally pisses me off when it just peels into the rim and then rips off in my hand, leaving me to have to stab it with a knife and get my hands in to peel it, often resulting in lovely steam burns.

• Like 1

Overweight people who are depressed and complain about being overweight and resolve to 'do something about it'. Inevitably they just end up making posts on Facebook about 'caving in and raiding the fridge, oh well! Haha!'

Get some bloody willpower.

Edited by Phumfeinz

The invasion that's been erased from history

A bit long, but interesting nonetheless.

It does ignore that a substantial proportion of Parliament essentially invited William to come over...

1688 also set the stage for 1776 (and 1861, for that matter). In reality, The English Civil War (of which 1688 was merely the denouement), the American Revolution (with the War of 1812), and the US Civil War are all stages of the same overarching war.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â