Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Back on thread...

When nothing's happening in OT, so I assume some big Villa news has broken, and go over to the main board... to find nothing happening there, either.

The 4th of July is just our November the 5th . It's just people eating burgers, watching fireworks and hardly anyone knows what it is that you're supposed to be celebrating .

Yeah I know, sorry :( I don't like it either.

"Was fairly fun to be honest"

Why, are you usually a liar? was my jokey response. It wasn't an immediately obvious joke and I didn't want it misinterpreted.

If I have so many different views on individual things it's impossible to group me in left, right or centre. I have some left wing views on things like public health, minimum wage, social welfare. Centre views on taxation. While more right wing and hardline views on public sector.

So I hate trying to group people in one of those groups. Most people hate all political parties.

Edited by CVByrne

Most people hate all political parties.

That's some claim to make.

Bearing in mind CV is Irish and I can back him up on that claim over here anyway.

Someone who I follow on instagram just uploaded a photo of her in a Pizza Hut in Poland with the caption "So glad to have English food". My God.

Wrong on three levels.

Didn't know he was Irish, sorry.

That said, I'm not entirely sure it's true of the world in general.

Indeed . I went to a pro - life fundraiser that was off the hook . Open bar, the lot .

What the hell were you doing there? :P

Didn't know he was Irish, sorry.

That said, I'm not entirely sure it's true of the world in general.

Indeed . I went to a pro - life fundraiser that was off the hook . Open bar, the lot .

What the hell were you doing there? :P

They are great places to go and think up jokes that are based around words having different meanings.

Bearing in mind CV is Irish and I can back him up on that claim over here anyway.
Yep Ireland. One thing we can guarantee is bad political parties and a farce of a government no matter who is in there.

I live in London at the moment, but give the square route of two shits about English politics.

Just that there is massive levels of underlying racism grouped under the banner of Immigration. Basically if you ain't from the EU you are the enemy.

Being Irish we are the country of emigrants. I'm glad we treat non EU immigrants much better than they do here

Please Note: I understand the massive generalisation I've made above. But it's my impression

Edited by CVByrne

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â