Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Taylor Swift is not "country music." :angry:

She's OK if you need your clothes mended quickly.

I'll get my coat (the one with the rip in it)

That got a laugh outta me.  :lol:

• Like 1

Taylor Swift should be seen not heard...

Ordinary people are such idiots: If they look gorgeous on their album cover it must be worth listening to their music.

It's a good general rule to avoid any album that sells itself on the physical attributes of the "artist". In fact it's a handy filter to eliminate shite.

• Like 1

To all those annoyed by TV shows showing clips of the previous/next episode, the answer is clear:

Stop watching American Crap.

Simple.

Not sure if serious.

Some (I repeat, some) American TV is the best TV ever made.

:P

Reasonably serious.

I'm hugely prejudiced by the fact that I've never given any of the big American dramas even a fleeting chance. TV bores me senseless, so try to avoid it as best I can. I let the mrs take control, and this in turn inspires me to go and do something else.

• Like 1

Taylor Swift should be seen not heard...

Ordinary people are such idiots: If they look gorgeous on their album cover it must be worth listening to their music.

It's a good general rule to avoid any album that sells itself on the physical attributes of the "artist". In fact it's a handy filter to eliminate shite.

Fwiw I have friends who swear by her music. They would take offence at your post.

Edited by legov

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â