Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

To sum up politics

"The Tories help the rich, Labour help the rest"

Chindie has already summed it up but you don't believe that nonsense really  .. do you ?

Bedroom Tax and cuts to disability benefits to fund the tax cut for the cabinet and their millionaire friends?... Remember those?

Is it because it's an expensive burger?

first off I think its a silly minor distraction, hey lets talk about a tweet of a burger!

What it was, was a disingenuous attempt to pose as an everyday bloke. I personally couldn't care less if he ate £40 burgers every day. But trying to stage manage an image is always going to get ridiculed. It would be the same as Wallace Milliband being snapped and tweeted drinking out of a mug. We all know he doesn't drink out of mugs, we all know Jeffrey isn't common. So pack up the phoney distractions and explain to the people how you think cutting budgets by hundreds of millions is going to help kick start the economy. That's not an attack on the policy, its a request for information. For instance, random sample, £400 million cut from courts and prisons. How does slashing the prison maintenance budget today, save any money in the future or help boost the economy? I'd genuinely like to see the answer. When has not doing timely repairs ever saved money on anything?

Now, if a lack of timely repairs makes the future uneconomic for those prisons, so that in the future they can 'quite reasonably' be closed as they can't possibly compete on price with the shiny new private prison.....  But that's ideology and not an attempt to do the best for the people of this country (a typical example for Legov to consider there).

• Like 2

Following on from last nights bbc comms pronunciation of david luiz, tonight jesus navas is "haysooos" navas.

Which is correct. What's the problem? 

School sports day tomorrow and no Dad's race

Would love to have given the other dads a chance to eat my dust :)

Will have to make do with cheering my little girl on instead .... But School sports day really isn't about her

The school show is going okay but the kids can't bloody act when they're holding scripts

/end of year can't be arsedness

Edited by StefanAVFC

Movie trailers that give away most of the plot and tell the story arc in a condensed format.

The best trailers are always the ones that leave you intrigued.

Movie trailers that give away most of the plot and tell the story arc in a condensed format.

The best trailers are always the ones that leave you intrigued.

Or the ones that show you all the funny bits so you don't have to waste time seeing the film

See Dude where's my car for example

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â