Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I hate that people think they need to look one way or the other. Just maintain a balanced diet, do a bit of exercise and you'll be fine.

People obsess over this shit and there is no bloody need.

Unless you want to surely? If it gives you pleasure?

I don't just do a bit of exercise, I do a LOT of exercise. Because I want to be big and strong and as healthy as I can be and yeah, I'd like to be attractive to the female race while I still can.

I would've class that as "obsessed" but by most people's standards I put a lot of effort in.

My mum just asked it we wanted quorn instead of mince in lasagne. God no.

My girlfriend's made me a spag bol with that stuff before and didn't tell me. I can't honestly say I noticed a difference.

Even though I know Villaajax is Villa Ajax I have some sort of stigma in my head that makes me read it as Villa Jax.

I sometimes wonder how people read my username but yes it is Villa Ajax :)

My girlfriend's made me a spag bol with that stuff before and didn't tell me. I can't honestly say I noticed a difference.

I don't know... I've had it before without being told and I was expecting meat and I could tell straight away it wasn't right, pretty bad actually.

Virgin c*^nt!ng trains. I've just bought an over priced ticket to travel from Euston to New Street and I'm now expected to stand the whole way because 40% of the train is made up of first class carriages barely a third full and the rest is mostly reserved seats. I've probably paid more than the reservers but I'm expected to stand until at least Rugby, possibly until New Street!

C#%¥$

People on your train pay attention to reserved seats? I end up having to argue with someone every evening to get the **** out of my seat on the way home.

I think it's **** criminal that train companies get away with the overcrowding we see regularly though. the train I get home from work has people stood shoulder to shoulder every single day without fail. IMO they should be forced to offer partial refunds to customers who are forced to stand because they don't offer enough seats,

Edited by Davkaus

People on your train pay attention to reserved seats? I end up having to argue with someone every evening to get the **** out of my seat on the way home.

I think it's **** criminal that train companies get away with the overcrowding we see regularly though. the train I get home from work has people stood shoulder to shoulder every single day without fail. IMO they should be forced to offer partial refunds to customers who are forced to stand because they don't offer enough seats,

F**k knows mate. I do this trip once every four weeks and never usually get this train. It's the first train to depart during the evening off-peak (Uncle Dickie C*ntston has decided his trains should have extended peak hours of 3PM until 7PM). I guess people aren't sticking to the reservation system, but even so...there aren't enough seats for everyone and four carriages of first class are mostly empty.

Yeah, bolognese is the one dish you can't really taste the difference in (provided it's done well).  If the missus makes herself a quorn spag I tend to partake, and I'm a total carnivore.

TV2 which is the channel that sends all the premier league games over here in Norway. I wanna burn that place to the ground!!

First off all,after we have gotten the information  that there will be less games on saturday`s since they can`t send matches at the same time it has pissed me off. You know that Aston Villa - Hull won`t be the main match, it will either be manchester teams, chelsea,liverpool or arsenal. Okay, that is sort of fine because it is out of their hands, I wanna argue but they are kinda powerless in this. But the problem is that they are raising the prices once again. THIRD year in a row they are doing this now, crazy. And it`s with like 40 procent as well. So obviously I am frustrated about this, and they are trying to advertise this as the best deal EVER, since now you can see more lower league games and FA cup matches. How about you bugger off you tits I wanna watch Villa first and foremost, and second of all why do I have to pay more for this???+

AND NOW, the final straw, the last thing that almost makes me wanna lose it completely. They are introducing their own freaking Manchester United channel. 24 hours each day with MANU. This is a part of that package, and the worst thing is that you have to buy it so you get it. Now they can say whatever they want about this, but since the prices have gotten higher, and this crap shows up, you are basically forced into a situation where you either don`t have it, ur support that club like all the other kids. I don` want to, I don`t want that dirt on my hands.....I still cannot wrap my head around that.

TV2 which is the channel that sends all the premier league games over here in Norway. I wanna burn that place to the ground!!

First off all,after we have gotten the information  that there will be less games on saturday`s since they can`t send matches at the same time it has pissed me off. You know that Aston Villa - Hull won`t be the main match, it will either be manchester teams, chelsea,liverpool or arsenal. Okay, that is sort of fine because it is out of their hands, I wanna argue but they are kinda powerless in this. But the problem is that they are raising the prices once again. THIRD year in a row they are doing this now, crazy. And it`s with like 40 procent as well. So obviously I am frustrated about this, and they are trying to advertise this as the best deal EVER, since now you can see more lower league games and FA cup matches. How about you bugger off you tits I wanna watch Villa first and foremost, and second of all why do I have to pay more for this???+

AND NOW, the final straw, the last thing that almost makes me wanna lose it completely. They are introducing their own freaking Manchester United channel. 24 hours each day with MANU. This is a part of that package, and the worst thing is that you have to buy it so you get it. Now they can say whatever they want about this, but since the prices have gotten higher, and this crap shows up, you are basically forced into a situation where you either don`t have it, ur support that club like all the other kids. I don` want to, I don`t want that dirt on my hands.....I still cannot wrap my head around that.

Just stream it. All the games are available online.

I've met quite a few Canadians on my travels ..I quite like them , they get British humour and they can also laugh at themselves  ... and I love that they always have a Canadian flag on their backpacks so that nobody confuses them for American 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â