Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Its **** inappropriate now.

Problem is the male/social approach to the issue. Using Stevo's example a male teen would be thinking "Bonus" a female one would be heading towards the local nick.

Society has glamourised the "cougar" a sexually aggressive older woman whereas the male equivient hangs around in parks with a mac on.

Women don't actually want equality, they want inequality that suits them.

[/mysogyny]

But again what 13 year old boy is complaining in that situation?

You've misunderstood equality. Equal rights for the individual does not necessarily equate to equal social morals.

I think you've misunderstood "cougar" too. "Cougar" does not equate to paedophile. I'm 29 and I like these "cougars" myself and they seem to like me.

Problem is the male/social approach to the issue. Using Stevo's example a male teen would be thinking "Bonus" a female one would be heading towards the local nick.

Society has glamourised the "cougar" a sexually aggressive older woman whereas the male equivient hangs around in parks with a mac on.

[/mysogyny]

You've misunderstood equality. Equal rights for the individual does not necessarily equate to equal social morals.

I think you've misunderstood "cougar" too. "Cougar" does not equate to paedophile. I'm 29 and I like these "cougars" myself and they seem to like me.

DDID - thats kind of my point - but applying UK law to  the situation and ages in Stevos example the 18yo is commiting an offence. Whether or not the boy reports it, is irrelevent.

The equality comment was clearly tongue in cheek but equal rights for the individual obviously equate to equal social morals...... otherwise the rights would be unequal.

I'm also thrilled to hear you're lovin' them milfs and so you should! What I was trying to articulate (badly) was that again, older woman seducing school boy is just as much an offence as older man seducing school girl - its just the perception of seriousness that is different.

• Like 1

[/mysogyny]

DDID - thats kind of my point - but applying UK law to the situation and ages in Stevos example the 18yo is commiting an offence. Whether or not the boy reports it, is irrelevent.

The equality comment was clearly tongue in cheek but equal rights for the individual obviously equate to equal social morals...... otherwise the rights would be unequal.

I'm also thrilled to hear you're lovin' them milfs and so you should! What I was trying to articulate (badly) was that again, older woman seducing school boy is just as much an offence as older man seducing school girl - its just the perception of seriousness that is different.

When I think of equal rights I think of the induvidual having the right to say and do what he or she does or does not feel comfortable with. We do need laws to protect the innocent and I agree with the laws regarding sex, sexual imigary and the like. But as a general rule I don't think "equality" is the issue here, just differences between the sexes morally and practically.

Boys and girls are different. Don't see a problem with accepting that. It's certainly not women's fault that those differences remain so stark in the media.

The other half family .....Seriously getting me down today 

The mother got a monitored alarm installed today for another house they own ...BUT NO PHONE LINE  

and her brother keeps mowing 1/2 of my **** lawn for some **** reason and its really really pissing me off 

[/mysogyny]

That's not the point though is it?

I have no problem with that part of the film, and if I were given photos of her when I was 13 I wouldn't have left my room for a fortnight.

But by your logic, If I were to give naked photos of myself to a 13 year old girl, it would be ok as long as she liked it? (genuine question)

• Like 1

It's social norms. They won't always make sense. It's a larger discussion that I CBA going into but basically the conclusion would be social norms :)

• Like 1

Society has glamourised the "cougar" a sexually aggressive older woman whereas the  male equivient hangs around in parks with a mac on.

[/mysogyny]

Male militant feminists are possibly the worst people in the world

Some of them actually get insulted by chivalry. Be careful there!

you mean lentil eating feminists .....

I held a door open for a middle aged women after I walked through it the other month and she said to me " I'm perfectly capable of opening my own door thank you "  

I told her next time I'd let it slam shut in her face if she would so prefer  ... I thought unless you were Asian * holding open a door open for someone was normal practise  regardless of their gender 

* if you've ever been out that way you'll know what I mean .... it's amusing watching them contort through a closing  door so they don't have to touch it and risk getting germs , I often wonder if they think they will drop dead on the spot if it touches them  !!)  

Edited by tonyh29

[/mysogyny]

I have no problem with that part of the film, and if I were given photos of her when I was 13 I wouldn't have left my room for a fortnight.

But by your logic, If I were to give naked photos of myself to a 13 year old girl, it would be ok as long as she liked it? (genuine question)

For one, you're not a 17 year old in a comedy movie. Context.

Genuine answer though - no you silly bugger. But you can send me naked pics any time you like ;)

Old people trying to use a mobile phone   ... painful watching some old bloke do it earlier 

saying that just old people generally

when I rule the universe there will be a simple test once you turn 65

A) Use an ATM for a cash withdrawal in under 5 minutes

B ) Send a text message on a  mobile in less than 30 minutes

C) complete a shopping trip during normal working hours rather instead of the weekend when the working population need to go

D) drive your car faster than 26 mph in a 30 zone

if you can't pass all 4 then a one way ticket to Dignitas is your reward

my dad has just bought a new phone, some samsung smart phone thing that does everything except a blowie

I asked him yesterday how he was getting on with it (having had it a couple of weeks I guessed he'd have mastered the basics): 'oh, I haven't used it yet, I've still got £3 credit on the old one'

He then proceeds to show me a brochure for a car he's looking at, he's thinking of getting the diesel version because 'it's got more grunt' and will be more economical because it is a diesel. I then have to spend 20 minutes trying to suggest that his driving style may not require more grunt, and 5,000 miles a year will not make a diesel economical.

He used to be Superman.

thought I saw a figure that said 18,000 + miles a year to make a diesel more cost efficient than petrol ?

[/mysogyny]

For one, you're not a 17 year old in a comedy movie. Context.

Genuine answer though - no you silly bugger. But you can send me naked pics any time you like ;)

I'm only 13. 

Paedo

;)

Edited by Stevo985

Seems I'm attracted to 13 year old boys then. Whooda known?!

Right, I'm off down the nick, hand myself in. I guess I'm too old for borstal?

Well you could become a priest. It's too late to be a '70s BBC celebrity.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â