Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This is the latest installment of interviewgate after I replied to her original email with "Wow, just wow." and my business partner then replied with something about a Bentley. Also we set the business up before my stroke. So not only is she precious, mental and slightly illiterate but she doesn't listen either.

Apologies regarding yesterday.

I went over the route I took over and over and with someone who knows the area well. I worked at Tricorn House once for two years, but I drove everywhere then. It has changed much in terms of logistics since.

I did not mean any disrespect. I was just being honest and I have the foresight to think about getting there without a car at least 4 days out of 5 in the interim period whilst I am setting up.

I went to a lot of trouble to come and try to see you and I am sure your offices are fine, however, I am not someone who drives to Birmingham every day at the moment.  I checked out the train station and just couldn't believe it. Guys, it was beyond gross. I was actually genuinely worried as I have been attacked previously, therefore, my gut instinct was to think about that and I might have not bothered with perfume by the time I got out of the filthy lift that led me to feel physically ill.

On a different note; I am impressed that you you have the courage to start a business whilst one of you is recovering from a stroke, that is amazing and I do wish you the very best in your endeavours.

She's a lazy cow for using the lift at Five Ways! There aren't that many stairs. Plus she's worried about being attacked? There are loads of decent looking women who use the station and I haven't attacked any of them yet!

I use Five Ways train station every day and its fine, well, during the morning and afternoon work rush it is. I imagine it could be a ropey late at night, but most train stations are.  

Had a great day. Found out I was fleecing the LTA for my services, got to stick it to PE teachers everywhere and the kids I coach won the tournament we put on then I come home to a penalty from Bristol council for driving in a bus lane. Annoying.

This is the latest installment of interviewgate after I replied to her original email with "Wow, just wow." and my business partner then replied with something about a Bentley. Also we set the business up before my stroke. So not only is she precious, mental and slightly illiterate but she doesn't listen either.

Apologies regarding yesterday.

I went over the route I took over and over and with someone who knows the area well. I worked at Tricorn House once for two years, but I drove everywhere then. It has changed much in terms of logistics since.

I did not mean any disrespect. I was just being honest and I have the foresight to think about getting there without a car at least 4 days out of 5 in the interim period whilst I am setting up.

I went to a lot of trouble to come and try to see you and I am sure your offices are fine, however, I am not someone who drives to Birmingham every day at the moment.  I checked out the train station and just couldn't believe it. Guys, it was beyond gross. I was actually genuinely worried as I have been attacked previously, therefore, my gut instinct was to think about that and I might have not bothered with perfume by the time I got out of the filthy lift that led me to feel physically ill.

On a different note; I am impressed that you you have the courage to start a business whilst one of you is recovering from a stroke, that is amazing and I do wish you the very best in your endeavours.

you have to ask her to re consider

tell her the premises are temporary and you need somebody to help scout better offices in a good area

tell her she's got the sort of spirit your office needs and you might be able to come to more of an appropriate arrangement re salary and expenses

tell her it really would be most beneficial to all parties to get a face to face interview that really should bejust a formality

when she arrives, you simply start the interview with:

"ok love, pop your top off and we'll just make sure you're photogenic and not some lop sided freak, is there anything you won't do?"

• Like 1

It arrived bang on time, exactly 55 minutes as promised and it was fantastic, tandoori chicken madras with a touch of saag, pilau rice, coriander naan, egg bhuna side dish.

I was only pissed off because I couldn't wait any longer and I knew how nice it was gunna be.

Women. I just cant figure them out anymore. Playing games at my age? No thank you!

not even if they ask you to play buckaoo or pop up pirate????

Guess I should put up a location on my profile. Im from Sweden so what you just wrote is arabic to me :) 

Women. I just cant figure them out anymore. Playing games at my age? No thank you!

Guess I should put up a location on my profile. Im from Sweden so what you just wrote is arabic to me :)

Oh sorry, buckaroo is where you straddle the girl and tickle her under her armpits whilst she attempts to "buck" you off whilst in fits of giggles

Pop up pirate is when you place your knuckles against a flat surface and the other flicks coins at them, the loser is the first one to jump (pop) up whilst waving their damaged knuckles around going AAARRRGGGGHHHH in a pirate sort of way

• Like 1

Oh sorry, buckaroo is where you straddle the girl and tickle her under her armpits whilst she attempts to "buck" you off whilst in fits of giggles

Pop up pirate is when you place your knuckles against a flat surface and the other flicks coins at them, the loser is the first one to jump (pop) up whilst waving their damaged knuckles around going AAARRRGGGGHHHH in a pirate sort of way

Then I would play :) Its the bloody mind games that Im fed up with.

Its the bloody mind games that Im fed up with.

What you've got to do is play them together, push barriers and plant seeds, that type of thing.

Play the mind guerrilla, if you know what I mean? Make sure you chant the mantra of peace on earth though

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â