Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That is just as patronising. People should be able to do what they want without fear of judgement. especially over something as tiny as what you class as coffee. Just comes across needlessly pedantic.

It's a bit shit when your argument against what rich is saying is 'I bet you've done this other thong'.

Everything a person does and says is subject to judgement.

People are free to do what they want, but if they 'fear judgement' they should probably isolate themselves from society.

P.S. Please stop judging people's judgement of others' coffee preferences..

Completely missed my point but whatever. I'll suck you off too :D

Starbucks' coffee is better than Costa or Nero.

Cats are better than dogs.

Ale is better than lager.

Come at me.

Costa and Starbucks are interchangeable but the motorway services with the significantly cheaper petrol on the A2 / M2 and M4 all happen to be Costa. So Costa wins. 

Cats are horrible little bastards.

Ale is indeed better.

Blackberry still make the best phones specific to my grown up adult working requirements as opposed to 'needing' stoopid apps.

The Tube was better than The Old Grey Whistle Test.

i find that one hard to decide on. I preferred the sort of music on the (early) OGWT, but The Tube had a better TV format.

i find that one hard to decide on. I preferred the sort of music on the (early) OGWT, but The Tube had a better TV format.

don't you get all reasonable and considered on me, I'll pop a cap in you ass

but yeah you're about right, as you look back and review stuff there is a classic library of OGWT stuff that the Tube can't replicate

but at the time, OGWT was a bit noodly, whereas The Tube had bands like The Cramps killing ET with a bullet to the head live on stage at teatime

The high pitched noise that starts at around 3:40 in the video below is very close to what I hear 24/7. I have no idea why the would put that sound in a song but there it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jBWfQ6C1qY

Surely latte, which uses coffee flavour, which would be attained from coffee beans, which would be attained from coffee pods would still rightly be called coffee? Most people deem latte to be a form of coffee, hence why EVERY coffee house serves the stuff.

Ultimately though, who gives a flying **** about it enough to get on a high horse and tell other people what constitutes being allowed to be called coffee. Jesus christ. You drink your coffee, I'll drink mine. 

Yet I'm sure you've probably met and called people, "not a real fan" with respect to Villa. Or someone who watches just England or big Prem games and that's the limit of his fandom. He'd make comments during a match which show he's not as serious a football fan and you'd roll your eyes....

As I said, it's not Coffee, it's everything and it's as common as the sun rising in the morning. 

Nope, nope & nope. Also, I have no idea what your trying to say. Shall we all just have a cappuccino?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â