Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People that work for me, attend training courses. Take the piss for the whole day, learning nothing and piss everyone else off.

Fill in feedback forms calling the trainer a "f**king idiot" and the training "a waste of my f**king time" AND THEN WRITE THEIR NAMES ON THE FEEDBACK FORM!!!!

You dumb sh*ts.

Thanks for that, I really wanted to spend today talking to the pond life in HR and arranging your disciplinary hearings because I've got nothing better to do.

Words removed.

It is understandable why they might be like to be fair.
Not sure I follow you?

Oh no wait... You're trying to make a point because I called you a prat in another thread aren't you?

Bless.

Edited by Eames

When someone asks the following question: "How was the gym?".

"Erm, it was a room with weights and stuff".

WTF am I seriously supposed to say to answer that question? Do I give a full blow by blow account of all the exercises that I attempted!? Do I comment on the general gym environment? The amount of people in there? Whether I enjoyed myself!?

I seriously detest it when someone asks. It seems like a totally pointless question.

Surely latte, which uses coffee flavour, which would be attained from coffee beans, which would be attained from coffee pods would still rightly be called coffee? Most people deem latte to be a form of coffee, hence why EVERY coffee house serves the stuff.

Ultimately though, who gives a flying **** about it enough to get on a high horse and tell other people what constitutes being allowed to be called coffee. Jesus christ. You drink your coffee, I'll drink mine. 

Yet I'm sure you've probably met and called people, "not a real fan" with respect to Villa. Or someone who watches just England or big Prem games and that's the limit of his fandom. He'd make comments during a match which show he's not as serious a football fan and you'd roll your eyes....

As I said, it's not Coffee, it's everything and it's as common as the sun rising in the morning. 

That is just as patronising. People should be able to do what they want without fear of judgement. especially over something as tiny as what you class as coffee. Just comes across needlessly pedantic.

It's a bit shit when your argument against what rich is saying is 'I bet you've done this other thong'.

That is just as patronising. People should be able to do what they want without fear of judgement. especially over something as tiny as what you class as coffee. Just comes across needlessly pedantic.

It's a bit shit when your argument against what rich is saying is 'I bet you've done this other thong'.

Everything a person does and says is subject to judgement.

People are free to do what they want, but if they 'fear judgement' they should probably isolate themselves from society.

P.S. Please stop judging people's judgement of others' coffee preferences..

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â