Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Today, generally. Work isn't going that well, a running theme recently for one reason or another, I'm strangely tired, have a niggling headache, feel nauseous, and my stomach feels grim which all combine to me feeling hungry but uncertain about the trip to Tesco 30 seconds away (lifts permitting). if I do go grab something I'll then feel strangely self conscious as I take my hour lunch at my desk browsing the net on my phone so will get back to work early.

I could do with just going home.

Today, generally. Work isn't going that well, a running theme recently for one reason or another, I'm strangely tired, have a niggling headache, feel nauseous, and my stomach feels grim which all combine to me feeling hungry but uncertain about the trip to Tesco 30 seconds away (lifts permitting). if I do go grab something I'll then feel strangely self conscious as I take my hour lunch at my desk browsing the net on my phone so will get back to work early.

Sounds eerily familiar.

Perhaps try taking a change of clothing and going for a quick jog around the block, that's what I do.

this clearing in the woods in town in a 4x4 pulled up at the bank hes halfway in the road talking to someone ...not so bad traffic can get past no issue there .

Went to go past him he starts to pull out no indicator so I blow the horn to let him know im passing the **** follows me to the traffic lights and starts flashing lights giving it loads in the rear view mirror ....I felt like getting out and beating the living tar outta him

When I went to VP for my Wigan tickets some guy walked in front of my car in erdington without looking. I had to emergency stop. The smirk he gave as I was beeping my horn made me want to get out, and I'm not a violent person in the slightest.

I was about to say that could well have been me as I am forever nearly getting ran over but I wouldn't smirk afterwards

usually its just a quick hand in the air to ackowledge the fact that I am shite at comprehending how much time I have to get across a road with a car hurtling towards me

this clearing in the woods in town in a 4x4 pulled up at the bank hes halfway in the road talking to someone ...not so bad traffic can get past no issue there .

Went to go past him he starts to pull out no indicator so I blow the horn to let him know im passing the **** follows me to the traffic lights and starts flashing lights giving it loads in the rear view mirror ....I felt like getting out and beating the living tar outta him

When I went to VP for my Wigan tickets some guy walked in front of my car in erdington without looking. I had to emergency stop. The smirk he gave as I was beeping my horn made me want to get out, and I'm not a violent person in the slightest.

I couldnt **** believe it, I would understand if I was been an arsehole beeping for nothing but the guy would have hit my car ...why couldn't he just accept that AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And dont get me started on words removed on roundabouts hogging the outside lane :D:D:D:D:D

Went to go past him he starts to pull out no indicator so I blow the horn to let him know im passing the **** follows me to the traffic lights and starts flashing lights giving it loads in the rear view mirror ....I  felt like getting out and beating the living tar outta him 

I presume this is in Dublin MV, Irish drivers are awful useless words removed. I'm generalizing sure but the only other country I've driven in is the UK and the the drivers there are far, far better. 

Was in navan ....one way street the jeep just pulled up half in the road half on the pavement ...the dude just decided to pull out without indicating or even edge out slowly   what a word removed ....getting me mad now thinking of it

Sounds eerily familiar.

Perhaps try taking a change of clothing and going for a quick jog around the block, that's what I do.

Beat me to it. It really sounds like some exercise is just the ticket - despite it probably being the last thing you'd want to do. You'll feel much better afterwards :thumb:

Was in navan ....one way street the jeep just pulled up half in the road half on the pavement ...the dude just decided to pull out without indicating or even edge out slowly what a word removed ....getting me mad now thinking of it

Dont get me started on idiots on one way streets

Bad diet and no exercise don't cause depression, but they don't help. And when you're depressed you're more likely to neglect diet and not exercise. It's a vicious circle.

Bad diet and no exercise don't cause depression, but they don't help.

Hmmm, they do affect the chemicals that can trigger it though. I wouldn't be so definite to say they aren't a serious contributing factor for someone prone to depression. Put it this way. They can be the difference between getting it or not getting it if everything else is present.
  • Like 1

Have a wank in the bathroom.

Some bloke does that at our place. Have I told that story on here before? I think I've told that story on here before. But anyway. Someone, no one knows who, goes in the first floor blokes toilet, and wanks all over the mirror. We call it 'mirror decorating'.

Some bloke does that at our place. Have I told that story on here before? I think I've told that story on here before. But anyway. Someone, no one knows who, goes in the first floor blokes toilet, and wanks all over the mirror. We call it 'mirror decorating'.

It's you isn't it?

Urgh, that's disgusting...imagine wanking over your reflection

Urgh, that's disgusting...imagine wanking over your reflection

I know, that's the weirdest part for me. And no, it is not me, I have proof - it started before I began working here, so it just can't be me ^_^

ANYWAY here is what pisses me off at the moment;

Pens without lids.

You're supposed to have a lid. WHERE IS IT. WHERE IS YOUR **** LID. *looks for lid, ofc it is impossible to find it. Discards pen in favour of the exact same model of pen, except this one is still wearing it's lid*

ps. I think someone mentioned earlier in this very thread, referring to inanimate objects as like, I dunno what the word is, a proper thing. I've just done that there, haven't I? Well, actually, I liked it. So I will do it again *clutches pen who is still wearing his lid*

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â