Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've got a pair of five fingers and they are outstanding for lifting. There's not loss of power transference thought your feet. Great calf builders on the treadmill too.

Free running is great fun, it hurts for a while but it's much more satisfying than bouncing along like mr soft.

Re Nike split toed trainers, the Vibram's are NOT comfortable, in any way shape or form. That's really not the point.

Disliking a certain forum member.

There's one member in particular who's really getting on my tits lately, it shouldn't bother me in the slightest which is why it shouldn't piss me off, usually I just ignore people, but for some reason it does with this user. Every thread seems to contain his annoying posts or "humour", and people seem to like it too which is even more annoying... because  it's really just not funny at all. Stupid attitude, stupid posts, stupid humour, stupid avatar... just plain fecking stupid. 

Yes, this post is about you.  ;)

I actually find it difficult to dislike anyone on here and not because we're all perfect. How do you dislike someone you've never met before? You can dislike what they post as that is all you see on an internet forum and can retort to that but its a bit strange to expect other posters to feel the same way as you do and to criticise them if they don't.  

• Like 1

Disliking a certain forum member.

There's one member in particular who's really getting on my tits lately, it shouldn't bother me in the slightest which is why it shouldn't piss me off, usually I just ignore people, but for some reason it does with this user. Every thread seems to contain his annoying posts or "humour", and people seem to like it too which is even more annoying... because  it's really just not funny at all. Stupid attitude, stupid posts, stupid humour, stupid avatar... just plain fecking stupid. 

Yes, this post is about you.  ;)

I actually find it difficult to dislike anyone on here and not because we're all perfect. How do you dislike someone you've never met before? You can dislike what they post as that is all you see on an internet forum and can retort to that but its a bit strange to expect other posters to feel the same way as you do and to criticise them if they don't.  

I think like anything else on here, it's an opinion. Sometimes reading enough about what people think or how they react to other people can get on your nerves enough to not like them. Also, Pieface did say it shouldn't bother him, it just does anyway. 

Pisses me off not knowing who Pieface is referring to. I don't need to know. It doesn't concern me. And even if I did know, it wouldn't change anything, and I wouldn't act on it, or treat either individual any different.

...but I want to know to sooo badddd

*checks piefaces post history for clues*

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

This is more just of a 'Things that piss you off' to be fair, but my relatively fairly new laptop, warranty elapsed, just upped a died on me yesterday. I sent it to a computer repair shop and they said the Hard Drive needs replacing, quoting me £120. I'll do it myself, but I **** hate computers. They're so unreliable and expensive.

This is more just of a 'Things that piss you off' to be fair, but my relatively fairly new laptop, warranty elapsed, just upped a died on me yesterday. I sent it to a computer repair shop and they said the Hard Drive needs replacing, quoting me £120. I'll do it myself, but I **** hate computers. They're so unreliable and expensive.

Wait. I know the answer to this.

You should have been running Linux.

Right?

• Like 1

I think Vista broke my house once. It's laborious start up process blew a fuse (admittedly I had multi-sockets attached to multi-sockets, an accident waiting to happen) and all the lights went out.

What a shit system that was.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

My xbox did this. The warranty expired while I was in the States for a few months. Get back and turn it on and it does an update. That update makes it red ring. If someone had just turned it on for me while I was away, it would have been in warranty and I'd have got a new one.

Buying clothes from eBay that are described as 'as new, great condition' etc and when it arrives it has stains on it.  :angry:

I only buy my boxers from a real shop.
  • Like 2

Inanimate objects that are given personas by companies.

"Put me in the bin when you're finished with me"

"Careful, I might be hot!"

"I'm made from 100% recycled material"

NO! You're not real!

• Like 3

Take it back to the retailer (or credit card company if they no longer exist) and ask for a refund/repair under the

sale of goods act. Take the quote in as proof that a part of the laptop was faulty and therefore not fit for purpose.

You'll probably get a 'no' at first but if you persist you will get a result.

When I'm on the bus in the morning (on the way to the hellish tube journey), two stops before the bus terminates the half-empty bus fills to the gills with school-kids, too lazy to walk 100 yards to the end of the road, thus making it an almost impossible job to push past them and get off at my stop.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â