Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On music genres - my favourite is when someone asks me what I like, and I say Ska. And then they say 'oh right havent heard of them, what have they done' :D

:D

haaaaaaaaa. Easy mistake to make though, probably thought I was saying Scar. Although it actually hasn't happened for a good few years as I don't really listen to it that much now. But 2000-04, the UK Ska/Punk scene was really magnificent. Great time to be a teenager!

There used to be a VT OT Shit Claims to Fame thread for this sort of thing.

On the Housemartins poll, I vote maybe. Bought the LP, quite liked it for a while, got bored with it. Didn't replace with a CD.

Kingfishers.

Horrible birds.

What's wrong with kingfishers? They seem pretty groovy to me - and I'm pissed off that I've still never seen one in the wild.

They are ripping up a ton of trees right next to my job to build a Wendy's. There is an abandoned Wendys building 4 blocks away they could easily redo, but instead they are taking down the trees on this lot for more fast food availability. :(  I suppose the silver lining is that I spoke with the people doing the plans and they tagged and agreed to save 6 trees they were originally going to rip up. The only reason I think they agreed is because those trees are so close to the property line that it won't harm their construction. But still, I suppose I should be less pissed off since they cooperated. 

When women call you 'mate'. You know there's no chance of slipping her one when she calls you that.

When women... When you know there is no chance of anything happening with any woman.

When women call you 'mate'. You know there's no chance of slipping her one when she calls you that.

Yeah I HATE that. I found myself in the friendzone once upon a time, badly.

The day she started calling me "mate" was the day I realised how deep I was and managed to get myself out.

On an unrelated note, I hate Ska too. Awful.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â