Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

West Midlands **** Travel.

Been **** me off for weeks but reaching a head this morning. The 33 route being **** shite with far too many stops in too short a distance, running about 14 51s or x51s to any other bus, running a **** shambolic fleet for the 935 and 934 service (one bus that constantly buzzes, another that requires the driver to do maintenance en route meaning numerous time wasting stops, another where once a week the door just stops working meaning I and other passengers have had to jump out of the emergency door into a **** busy road).

But today, I take the snow into account despite the roads being fine, leave the house 20 minutes early to catch an earlier bus, which subsequently hasn't turned up at all, and I've had to catch my usual bus along with about 3 other buses worth of passengers. Oh and as I write this, the drivers gotten us stuck and appears to have no idea what the **** to do about it. The road isn't even bad.

**** joke.

Edited by Chindie

People who climb mountains in bad weather.

yep, putting other peoples lives in danger who have to go and rescue them. if you choose to go hiking in this you deserve everything you get.

yep, putting other peoples lives in danger who have to go and rescue them. if you choose to go hiking in this you deserve everything you get.

a big chunk of my bwain agrees with you

the little fair and moderate bit says, well what about people that smoke, or eat sugar, drink booze, drive fast in fog.....

• Like 1

You mean the people who choose to risk their life rescuing people from the side of mountains?

• Like 1

oh and another one as well one of the bints here has just gave birth to a babby, everyone start getting pictures of it come through on their phone sent by the childs father

everyone all in unison aawwwww doesn't she look like her, oohhh she's got her nose, wow look at that she has her eyes

BOLLOCKS it doesn't look like anything and it doesn't resemble either of its parents when it is 90 seconds old unless one of its parents are a naked mole rat it doesn't look anything like them

• Like 4

I SWEAR TO **** GOD

IT HASN'T SNOWED ALL DAY, the bird that sits next to me is on the phone and just this **** second said ''we were told we were going to be getting blizzards all day today but we have had nothing..........ohhh I know I hope it doesn't start now, I dont want to be snowed in at work.....OOOHHH I know could you imagine that''

BOLLOCKS it doesn't look like anything and it doesn't resemble either of its parents when it is 90 seconds old unless one of its parents are a naked mole rat

Genuinely Lol'd at this

Leemond mate, I know what you mean, but you need to chill. For your own sanity. 

The annoying world isn't going to change for the sake of you (or me), so you may as well laugh it off. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â