Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My PC at work being **** shite and hanging every time I need to open a pdf or receive an email.

And a website I use all day being down for 5 his for no apparent reason.

I've basically wanted to chuck the PC down a lift shaft today.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

Having to pay £330 a year to park at work because Nottingham council want to build more bloody trams, to an area that already had decent bus services. Bunch of money wasting arseholes.

Edited by Davkaus

Some rapper ( I presume) on comic relief just now singing the lyric

" I'm the black John Lennon"

if you got shot by Mark Chapman that would be the closest similarity you'd ever have with him

Some rapper ( I presume) on comic relief just now singing the lyric

" I'm the black John Lennon"

if you got shot by Mark Chapman that would be the closest similarity you'd ever have with him

He says I am like John Lennon and it's a piss take .

I switched off after that point but just assumed it was Gervais doing the funnies and him being the straight guy , guess i should have stayed to the end !!

Edited by tonyh29

My new housemate doesn't carry money. We'll go for a burrito and he won't have cash. I'll say he can get me back, but he never does. He owes me for 3+ burritos/take away meals. Each time he'll say he doesn't have any cash, or ask if I think they take card. For a €5 burrito. Yesterday I said I'd go and collect the takeaway and he said that his wallet was in his coat. He wouldn't get off the couch to get the money, even though I had volunteered to go and collect the stuff. I said he could give it to me when I got back. He didn't.

I don't want to be chasing a guy up for a fiver. It's just annoying from the point of view that he thinks he can get away with it. I think he reckons that because he's paying me rent, I can afford to pay for the odd burrito here and there.

No, that should piss you off.  Especially their concept (or lack thereof) of customer service.

I left empty handed after being defeated by two different staff. To be fair to them if I had to serve some of the cretins who go in there I'd probably be the same.

Last time I was in there a member of staff walked to the forn tof the store, where I was queueing, took a can of deodorant off the shelf, used it, and put it back.

Right in front of everyone.

I complained. And I very rarely complain about anything. And it was more of a "just so you're aware, you're staff are doing such and such" as opposed to actually being annoyed by it.

But I felt compelled to say something.

If they ever say anything other "Wot we've got out is all we've got" I genuinely have to do a double-take.  I know you have a huge ****-off warehouse back there, I can see through the **** door you morons.  Ugh.  Don't get me started on the **** music they blare out at you as well.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â