Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Stepson left Uni last June, was supposed to move home for a couple of months.

It's turned into 9 months so far.

Don't get me wrong, he's an OK bloke, but he smokes weed in his room and it **** stinks. At least now he's got a bit of clunge he's only here 2 or 3 days aweek.

Still, I like my privacy to do unspeakably perverted acts to the other half, without interruptions

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, he's an OK bloke, but he smokes weed in his room and it **** stinks. At least now he's got a bit of clunge he's only here 2 or 3 days aweek.

Still, I like my privacy to do unspeakably perverted acts to the other half, without interruptions

His mother, you mean?

Give him a time frame he has to be out by. 

(the word "clunge" still makes me laugh and cringe at the same time)

His mother, you mean?

Correct, my fiancee

Give him a time frame he has to be out by. 

(the word "clunge" still makes me laugh and cringe at the same time)

Not going to happen. His Mom has been way too soft on him in the past and it's not going to change, even though she is also pissed off at the situation because it causes us to argue. But he is still her little boy really, even though he's 23 and nearly as big as me. And I have promised not to say anything because she doesn't want us to fall out.

tried to get my mate who is a DJ to play a request for my friend who is unwell , Mike Litoris 

instead he called it out as a request for me (by name) and a song for my partner Michael Li Toris  ( how he pronounced it )

I did send another one through which must have popped up on his screen as he read the news as he got the giggles whilst reading the news  :-)

Edited by tonyh29

tried to get my mate who is a DJ to play a request for my friend who is unwell , Mike Litoris 

instead he called it out as a request for me (by name) and a song for my partner Michael Li Toris  ( how he pronounced it )

I did send another one through which must have popped up on his screen as he read the news as he got the giggles whilst reading it out :-)

pwned, I believe is the term.

Don't get what's so bad about that tbh :P

I have a really really strange obsession with Chanelle Hayes from Big Brother back in like, I dunno, 2007?

Had to google, would bang.

Yup

Lovely raspberries

But I mean I'm obsessed with her.

Like I want to marry her.

It's really weird, because she seems to be an absolute clearing in the woods.

So anyway, yeah that pisses me off.

I remember her. Had a kind of a posh spice thing going on and could do that 'I'm all innocent, honest...' look. That's not strange at all Stevo :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â