Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That twonk on Daily Politics who came on and said it would be great to cut all Guvmint spending on Culture.

Odious twerps like that make me sick to the stomach. If it was up to people like that the world would just be an ant colony. They'd be delighted with that, too. Mmm, lovely money. Keep working and give it all to me!

One of the best things about the UK is the freedom of people to be creative without the guvmint locking them up for being subversive or reserving the enjoyment of it for the rich.

I despise those people who want to 'let the market dictate' absolutely everything. A dangerous and deranged bunch of individuals, frankly.

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

Serious post time.

Dirty talk, sexting, whatever you want to call it. It pisses me off when someone tries to engage me in it. What the **** am I supposed to say? 'Uh, yeah, that's great. I'm wearing jeans, they're a bit chafed, covered in dog hairs and could do with a wash. You.. you want to do what to me? Fair enough. Oh right, I uh...want to ah... have sex with your face?'

Useless.

In other words, you don't like it because you're not very good at it?

People still pay for texts individually? ;)

I pay $0.20 per (sending and receiving). The other option is $20/month for unlimited, and I haven't come close yet in any month to making the unlimited worth it.

People still pay for texts individually? ;)

I pay $0.20 per (sending and receiving). The other option is $20/month for unlimited, and I haven't come close yet in any month to making the unlimited worth it.

That seems incredibly steep, paying to receive messages

Two for one.

For starters, I don't like trying clothes on in shops.

Gripe two, inaccurate clothing measurements.

The legware in my cupboard goes between 30"- 34".  They all fit the same way, except for one pair of 34"s which are enormously larger than the other 34"s.

Can only think it's clothing manufacturers trying to make their customers feel better about themselves.

Two for one.

For starters, I don't like trying clothes on in shops.

Gripe two, inaccurate clothing measurements.

The legware in my cupboard goes between 30"- 34".  They all fit the same way, except for one pair of 34"s which are enormously larger than the other 34"s.

Can only think it's clothing manufacturers trying to make their customers feel better about themselves.

Same with shoe sizes, I've just had to get some indoor boots and some astro turfs and now all of my shoes are different sizes

Shoes / trainers I normally wear - Size 8

Indoor boots - Size 8 1/2

Astro turf boots - Size 9

Football boots - Size 10 1/2!

And they all fit the same.

That new Santander ad with McIlroy and Button. Mind numbingly awful.

True, but its no where near as bad or annoying as this, which is suggesting you need a £30,000 4x4 for when the weather gets a bit breezy.

Edited by Jimzk5

Just found this flyer lying around in my room. Looks very charlatanic.

10 TIPS ON HAPPINESS

1. Happiness is your own creation. Do not wait for others to make you happy.

2. Happiness is the greatest treasure of life.

3. Count your blessings and focus on the good in your life - this is the secret of happiness

4. All healing begins with a Happy Mind - so train your mind to be happy no matter what!

5. Love life and Life Loves you back!

6. Make laughter part of your daily life - and hug people each day

7. Happy people attract great luck, wealth and Love!

8. Do not wait for happiness, create it NOW!

9. Smile and give happiness to others - then watch the miracles happen in your own life.

10. You are as happy as you decide to be - so make the choice to be the MOST positive and the happiest person you know!

XXX Academy is Asia's Premier Centre for Personal Development.

Happiness, Life Coaching, Life Balance, Finding your true potential, Training the mind to be positive , Bringing out the BEST in you!

One-on-one coaching as well as group sessions for adults, children and corporations.

Okay there's a bit of truth in there I guess, but it's so glib and simplistic that it pisses me off.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â