Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Redundant threads like this one. 

Yup . This is up there with the pictures I like thread in that respect .

You're most welcome to just stay away from the thread if it offends you, in the same way that you stay away from the boxing thread if you don't like boxing.

The TTPYOTS thread is a fine thread and take nothing away from it, but the idea is that it's for talking about things that irk you, rather than for raising concerns about things that are clearly harmful, wrong or bad.

That I now have no idea where to post the thing that really pissed me off this morning. :( I'm so confused. :cry:

I know the feeling man . I have an amazing pic I want to post but it could be classed as cool or funny or an optical illusion and **** knows if I know which thread it belongs in .

I may just take a pic of my anguished face and start  a new thread called "Pictures of yourself trying to cope with situations that should or should not piss you off" but then I thought what happens if the pic looks cool rather than funny ? What the **** do I do then ? Theres also that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that says it should probably go in the rogues gallery .

I'll probably just eat some crunchy nut cornflakes and carry on with my life .

Shouldn't the above post be in 'General chat'? :P

You're most welcome to just stay away from the thread if it offends you, in the same way that you stay away from the boxing thread if you don't like boxing.

The TTPYOTS thread is a fine thread and take nothing away from it, but the idea is that it's for talking about things that irk you, rather than for raising concerns about things that are clearly harmful, wrong or bad.

Then why not call it the "Raising concerns about things that are clearly harmful, bad or wrong thread" ? :D

Then why not call it the "Raising concerns about things that are clearly harmful, bad or wrong thread" ? :D

Two main reasons:

1) It sounds nerdy

2) It's long-winded.

3) Three! Three main reasons! Because I don't know how to edit the Subject (but I'll look into it).

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Merge : Re- 'things that should' piss you off. We've started that thread in the past. In practice, both threads end up covering the same thing so they're duplicates of each other even if the title says they're not.

• Like 2

Is it too early for popcorn gif?

No?

OK

mjep.gif

Also, a thing that pisses me off but shouldn't, the blue tac at work. It is so rubbish. It must be millions of years old, as every piece of it in the whole office has lost it's stickyness. Well, when you try and apply things to a wall or your board anyway. It just sticks to your fingers. It is terrible. My pictures keep falling down.

• Like 1

In a battle of the threads, 'Things that piss you off that shouldn't' Vs 'Things that piss you off that should', there can be only one winner ....

I was right. :mrgreen:

RIP, things that piss you off that should. :P

• Like 2

So we're allowed to talk about things that are wrong in the world on this thread? Things that should piss you off? Things like eating pangolins?

That's what a lot of this thread is doing already :)

Right. Now I'm once again secure in the knowledge that this is the best place. To the absolute **** arsehole in the Blue Honda Civic who smashed my wing mirror to pieces this morning since you were driving on the wrong side of the **** road. I hope you die. word removed.

So we're allowed to talk about things that are wrong in the world on this thread? Things that should piss you off? Things like eating pangolins?

That's what a lot of this thread is doing already :)

WEEEHLL then, perHAPS we should change the thread title to:

"Things that piss you off that shouldn't or possibly should because they're clearly harmful, bad or wrong." 

How 'bout it? Eh? Eh?

Lucky Hogso's brought popcorn...

How about just plain old "Things that Piss You Off"?

Anyway...

I was ranting earlier on about working in Bradford with all the "lifelong Bantams fans" in their brand-new scarves. They were all there at Wembley, but at Valley Parade last night against Dagenham - ten thousand.

All back to supporting Man U.

• Like 1

Morrisons keep changing the way they shelve wine.

It used to be just reds and whites, grouped by country of origin. This I liked.

Then they changed it to a "what wine to drink with what food" system. **** off, I'll decide that myself, thank you.

Then it went to "reds over £8/under £8, whites over £8/under £8". Better, but totally pointless, as the "over" shelves usually included lots of "under" priced wines, due to the so-called special offers. But I could live with it.

Now they've changed it again, and this time it is truly fuckwiited. They are grouped by categories like "smooth", "fresh", "full-bodied", "light", etc. All nonsense, but the icing on the cake is the printed guide, with a questionnaire that works out what wine you would like based on your preferences for hot drinks - tea with milk, coffee without sugar, etc.

Insane!

That people always react with shock and horror when they see my fridge on a saturday.

I live on my own, and do my shopping weekly on a saturday. So by Friday night/Saturday lunchtime, my fridge is practically empty apart from a few sweet potatoes and some yoghurts as a lot of the stuff I buy is relatively fresh like meat, veg etc so won't keep much longer than a week anyway.

People don't seem to get that and think it's weird that I have this empty fridge every week.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â