Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Women who pay by check in the low item count/speed lane at the grocery store

You're not helping, maqroll. This thread was intended for more serious matters, like pangolin eating. You're playing into the hands of the evil Rev.

(Not to say that speed lane abuse shouldn't piss you off, but at least no pangolins are going to suffer for it :))

Why does my missus get back from work, immediatly phone someone she's been at work with all day to discuss/bitch about something completely insignificant that's happened during the day, then phone her mother to discuss exactly the same thing, then wonder why ive just told her to shut the **** up cus in fed up of hearing hr voice.

You okay?

There are worse things to endure than your spouse talking on the phone all the time. Maybe find an extra room and keep the door closed?*

* Sorry, youth mentality.

Women who pay by check in the speed aisle at the grocery store

The US bastardising the English language.  :P

What is wrong with 'cheque'?

Edited by Jon

Why does my missus get back from work, immediatly phone someone she's been at work with all day to discuss/bitch about something completely insignificant that's happened during the day, then phone her mother to discuss exactly the same thing, then wonder why ive just told her to shut the **** up cus in fed up of hearing hr voice.

Cuz she's a woman, innit.

That I now have no idea where to post the thing that really pissed me off this morning. :( I'm so confused. :cry:

I know the feeling man . I have an amazing pic I want to post but it could be classed as cool or funny or an optical illusion and **** knows if I know which thread it belongs in .

I may just take a pic of my anguished face and start  a new thread called "Pictures of yourself trying to cope with situations that should or should not piss you off" but then I thought what happens if the pic looks cool rather than funny ? What the **** do I do then ? Theres also that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that says it should probably go in the rogues gallery .

I'll probably just eat some crunchy nut cornflakes and carry on with my life .

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â