Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Well he has kicked the ball into the fans at Bernabeu when ball was out of play and allegedly last month threatened Arbeloa in front of his pregnant wife in car park after the game

Wow.

Kicking the ball into the crowd and something that probably didn't happen.

Guilty as charged. What a word removed.

You're anti-barcelona stance is truly remarkable

well i have seen him kick the ball into the crowd when ball was about a foot out of play and it wasnt a tap-in either. am sure the comments that he made towards Karanka h would have sued if they werent said

Lionel Messi is alleged to have confronted Real Madrid full back Alvaro Arbeloa in the Bernabeu car park after Wednesday night’s 1-1 draw.

The Argentine forward was unhappy with Arbeloa touching his face during the match (see video below) and called Arbeloa “dumb” in front of his pregnant wife.

A Barcelona employee came to take Messi away from this mini fracas but not before Real Madrid assistant coach Aitor Karanka came on the scene.

To which Messi shouted at Karanka: “What are you looking at? You are just [Jose] Mourinho’s puppet?”

According to Marca, Real Madrid players have been upset with Lionel Messi’s attitude for some time during El Clasico matches.

Perhaps due to the hatful of goals – 17 and counting against Real Madrid – 1 short of Alfredo Di Stefan’s all-time record in this fixture.

Barcelona, when contacted over these claims, refused to even credit them with a response.

Whenever I search a word on Merriam-Webster's online dictionary and scroll down to see the comments, I always see that around half the comments were made by Bible students.

A little annoying, for some reason.

well i have seen him kick the ball into the crowd when ball was about a foot out of play and it wasnt a tap-in either. am sure the comments that he made towards Karanka h would have sued if they werent said

Lionel Messi is alleged to have confronted Real Madrid full back Alvaro Arbeloa in the Bernabeu car park after Wednesday night’s 1-1 draw.

The Argentine forward was unhappy with Arbeloa touching his face during the match (see video below) and called Arbeloa “dumb” in front of his pregnant wife.

A Barcelona employee came to take Messi away from this mini fracas but not before Real Madrid assistant coach Aitor Karanka came on the scene.

To which Messi shouted at Karanka: “What are you looking at? You are just [Jose] Mourinho’s puppet?”

According to Marca, Real Madrid players have been upset with Lionel Messi’s attitude for some time during El Clasico matches.

Perhaps due to the hatful of goals – 17 and counting against Real Madrid – 1 short of Alfredo Di Stefan’s all-time record in this fixture.

Barcelona, when contacted over these claims, refused to even credit them with a response.

The fact that Barcelona "refused to even credit them with a response" (which is worded like a criticism) kind of implies that they are shite.

"Kicking a ball into the crowd" is something all footballers have done. There is a vast difference between smacking into the top tier in frustration and smacking into the face of the kid in a wheelchair in the front row. One is ok IMO the other clearly not so.

As for "threatening Arbeloa" calling him "dumb" in front of his wife pregnant or no is hardly a threat now is it?

Messi telling him he was

well messi aimed it at front row of bernabeu so probably people in wheelchairs. A lot different than when Barry hit the WBA fan in warm up and went out of his way to make an apology to the kid

Messi wasnt even apologetic about it and went to ref like he did nothing wrong,

well messi aimed it at front row of bernabeu so probably people in wheelchairs. A lot different than when Barry hit the WBA fan in warm up and went out of his way to make an apology to the kid

Messi wasnt even apologetic about it and went to ref like he did nothing wrong,

Can you find a clip because context here is all. If he just hoofed it into the crowd that is all fine with me. If he took aim specifically to try an injure a RM fan then yes that is wrong.

I heard he drowns kittens too.

In fairness if after 7 years and over 400 games in the spotlight if the worst thing he's done is get annoyed at an overhit pass and give it a wallop I'd say he's done ok.

He was aiming for disabled people.........lol

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â