Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Melanie Sykes, is there are more cretinous individual? Would still smash it though......

is it her on the 'take a break' magazine adverts?

if so then yes I agree completely!

I am amazed by that advert, are the women really taking pleasure that the ex (in the probably fictional story) left her for a fat girl? Really? On a TV advert they say that. Amazed.

Melanie Sykes, is there are more cretinous individual? Would still smash it though......

is it her on the 'take a break' magazine adverts?

if so then yes I agree completely!

I am amazed by that advert, are the women really taking pleasure that the ex (in the probably fictional story) left her for a fat girl? Really? On a TV advert they say that. Amazed.

Take A Break has two audiences: (1) idiotic, bubbled headed women, (2) blokes scraping the barrel for wank material.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Heavy snow forecast yesterday, so I did the "sensible" thing and left the car at home.

By mid-afternoon Bradford was merely damp and slushy. But I went for the hourly 747 bus, aiming to get the 16:10.

Display reads: "Next bus - 16:10". At 16:15 it switches to: "Next bus - 17:10".

So I went for a coffee, and came back for the next one.

Display reads: "Next bus - 17:10". At 17:15 it switches to: "Next bus - 18:10".

Oh FFS. I considered getting a train to Leeds (good job I didn't as I subsequently found out there was a signal failure between Bradford and Leeds).

Checked out the taxi rank - queue a mile long and no cabs in sight. Bradford Interchange was cold, but dry, so I got my book out and waited.

Display reads: "Next bus - 18:10". At 18:15 it switches to: "Next bus - 19:10".

By now I'm getting a wee bit annoyed. Did the obvious thing and went to the pub. One hot meal and a pint later I'm feeling a bit better.

Back to the Interchange.

Display reads: "Next bus - 19:10". At 19:15 it switches to: "Next bus - 20:10".

Expletive deleted.

Tried the taxis again, and finally got one.

"Where you going, mate?" "Rawdon". (Sharp intake of breath) "That might be a problem".

Abandoned cars all the way back, had to get out at Rawdon lights, as traffic was stationary on the A65.

Three inches of snow on the drive when I got in at 8:00.

Large scotch time.

If they knew that the 747s weren't running, couldn't they just have TOLD us?

New housemate. We share milk and that kind of thing. For breakfast he has Alpen. I have tea and toast. He uses a ridiculous amount of milk. Fills the bowl to the brim and then has to throw most of it away. Got up today later than him. Made a sandwich for myself. Asked him if he wanted tea, he said 'uhhhh alright' (No please or thank you). When it's brewed I go to the fridge and the milk is gone. Emptied over his Alpen and in the bin. He said he considered leaving some but thought that would be rude, so he finished the carton. I told him he should have left a little bit. He knows now. I'm still angry though.

I want tea.

Don't you live within 400 yards of about 30 places (cafés) that sell tea? #JustSaying #ButHeWouldStillAnnoyMe

How do you know where I live? And if you do know where I live, why didn't I get a Valentine's Day card?

Yes there are numerous cafes around, but my plan was to eat a sandwich, drink tea, dunk chocolate chip cookies into the tea and watch an episode of Futurama. Instead I just ate a dry sandwich and fumed in silence while the television in in standby mode

I hate all those adverts that pretend they are talking to real people.

HELLO, RANDOM PASSING STRANGER!

HELLO SALESPERSON!

TRY OUR PRODUCT! IT'S GREAT!

*tries product*

YOU SEE, IT ACTUALLY WORK BETTER THAN COMPETITORS BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT REASON!

WOW IT IS GREAT! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO MY OWN MOTHER!

"I don't know if you can hear this... but my teeth are SQUEAKING clean"

aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Shut up. And it's "Squeaky clean" you mong.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

I'm meeting my new lodger tonight. The above makes me nervous that he'll abuse the milk.

Well that's less scary than sharing a house with my wife . Apparently she accidentally locked her housemate's cat inside of the fridge . The cat was stuck in there from 9am until 5pm but was supposedly fine, much to her relief .

Edited by Brumerican

Search on VT. B0rked to the point of uselessness.

Try to do a search on some non-default configuration of options (e.g. view as posts instead of threads, limited to Tech Room) and use the back button to refine the search term (at least on a browser like Opera which will normally remember the configuration of the form when you go back to it, for just this eventuality). Every form element that's not a text field has been reset to its default.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â