Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Back in work after being off since the 21st what with Christmas and holidays and 2 days off sick and I'm faced with a stack of emails that probably should have been sorted when i was off ill and thresh other stuff that's piled up and the office has been rearranged and I'm knackered and it really is daunting in a 'wtf, cba with this now' kinda way.

First day back for me too . So far I have read the paper, a copy of Viz , had a few games of darts , been to Asda , had a fry up and am now on cup of tea number 3 . Might go for a shit soon.

The kitchen business is hardly all go .

First day back for me too . So far I have read the paper, a copy of Viz , had a few games of darts , been to Asda , had a fry up and am now on cup of tea number 3 . Might go for a shit soon.

The kitchen business is hardly all go .

There's a storm outside my window right now, I think I need me a cup of tea.

In all fairness I grafted quite hard before we broke up so that I could come back to a nice tidy warehouse with little to do . . This week should be a nice easy one before it all picks up again on Monday . The thing is I am stil shattered and haven't got back into a proper sleep pattern yet . I have been going to sleep around 3am and getting up in the afternoon for the last 10 days which meant I couldn't force myself to sleep properly last night . I decided to just stay up all night instead so that I would be knackered tonight and will be able to reset if you will.

I know what you're all going to say (hence the inclusion in this topic), but these video ads on VT are incredibly lame.

This being a space to complain without judgment, there is a cricket ad that plays sounds of the batter hitting the ball. Took me ages to realise what the noise was. Very annoying

The fact that the Republic of Ireland has changed the format of our car registration plates this year because of a fear that the '13' of the old system would result in a lack of sales through superstition (an old reg would simply be '12 D 123' where 12=2012, D=Dublin with 123 being an incrementing index). Instead, we've now split the year in 2 and gone with '131' for the first half of the year and '132' for the second half. The change itself makes sense (i.e. giving the car industry 2 new regs per year instead of 1 and the sales that go with it). It's the reason and the rationale behind it that I find truly depressing and idiotic.

The car industry was genuinely bricking it. They know only too well how dumb we are.

Anyhoo, another one while I think of it. My Sky box losing all of my series linked programmes going from 2012 to 2013. I bet I haven't been able to remember all of them and now I'll miss stuff I like. Arse.

I always used to feel like reminding the people in flat 14 that it was really flat 13.

Would somebody believe that it would suddenly stop being unlucky if you just stick a different number on the door?

I was looking at booking flights across the pond just there and I was hoping that flying on the 13th would be cheaper because morons might be averse to it. Sadly that's not the case. Grumble mumble frazzle razzle.

I've looked it up before and there is nothing conclusive, in fact most of the 'theories' are rather wishy washy.

Not that I'd expect to be convinced that 13 is indeed unlucky, but something with a little more substance than 'well, it isn't as nice as 12, is it?'

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â