Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I know that heating costs in colder countries are lower because they need to be; as they need to be switched on most of the time - something we wouldn't be able to afford to do. Canada being the example that I know of. Heating costs over there are negligible in comparison to here because if heating costs were an issue then people would simply freeze to death.

News stories like this one

Basically, it's a picture of a Twitter exchange, and they've managed to write a whole article, essentially just repeating what the tweets say, but adding in "he replied with" and "tweeted by O2" here and there.

You know when someone explains a joke until it's not funny?

I could be a journalist if that's all it takes...

Adverts that say each of the number in the price, rather than the price. "This piece of shit laptop, now only three eight nine". It's not three eight nine, it's three hundred and eighty nine pounds, you see you en tee.

I could be a journalist if that's all it takes...

You wouldn't be a journalist, you'd be a writer for the Sun.

And frankly, what do you expect if you select a comic as your news source? :P

You wouldn't be a journalist, you'd be a writer for the Sun.

And frankly, what do you expect if you select a comic as your news source? :P

I believe they still qualify, as amazing as that is :D

But yeah, I don't select it as my news source. Someone posted the link on facebook, I'd already seen the tweets in question and was thinking "How have they made a news story about this?... Oh"

The fact that my boss has latched onto my afternoon practice of sneaking off to the gym while she's not looking.

She only works in the mornings, which means i can bugger off to the gym after she leaves, but unfortunately she seems to have caught onto this fact and will now ring at random intervals throughout the afternoon to ask meaningless questions, just to make sure i'm still there.

Damn.

I offered to work extra Saturdays so that I can have a couple of extra days off for when the wife comes over. The shit thing is that now I actually have to go through with it !

Ah well , I am a master at looking busy . Only 3 more hours to go !

I offered to work extra Saturdays so that I can have a couple of extra days off for when the wife comes over. The shit thing is that now I actually have to go through with it !

Ah well , I am a master at looking busy . Only 3 more hours to go !

Suck it up cupcake. Less than a week!!! *and I work every Saturday so hush*

Can't shake this swampy cold. Had it for a week, it died a bit, then came back packin' heat.

Also, when people don't believe me I used to never need to blow my nose before I went to uni. I've had a very very slight cold for about 6 years now. Most annoying.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â