Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My mom and sister are working today (insert prostitute joke here). My mom usually works xmas day. We used to get up early and open stuff before she left but these days we wait until she's home and we've had dinner.

It's good because it means I could sleep off the hangover this morning, but it's bad because now I'm bored, when I could be watching whatever shite DVD I've been given this year.

Ha, fair enough. I suppose being a prostitute, it's crucial they have to work this time a year to fund their drug habit.

I haven't opened all my presents up yet. Although I could guarentee.

Chocolate

DVD of a comedian I'm not even a big fan of.

A shite board game to do with sport that will never be played apart from Christmas day.

A DVD of own goals and gaffes. Which I've seen every single one. Ever.

Villa 2011 calender.

Villa shirt.

Aftershave.

Socks.

Weird huh, my first 'love', only 19...got engaged today to someone and their 'anniversary' of when they first started dating was my birthday!! She's only known him 5 months the fool.

I've never gotten aftershave for Christmas. And I actually want it. The people in my life just think it's too cliché and thoughtless, but I know the minute I buy it for myself, they'll have gotten me some.

Christmas. There I **** said it.

It's just awkward. Everyone **** sitting there in expectation and approval of the wank and unwanted presents that they have decided to buy you.

I wrote a list for a reason, and just because you want me to have some stuff to open, doesn't mean I want it. All the **** stuff is from the Villa shop too. An alarm clock that is **** awful, and I'll have a Villa mug too, which is just the same as any other mug, but claret and blue. Buying me a **** box of **** jelly babies does not constitute as a **** present either. Chocolate **** money too? THAT IS NOT A PRESENT. I also got a **** keyring, why the **** would I want one of them?

My list consisted of: Retro Villa shirt, onezie, money. So why get me other stuff. I didn't even get a **** onezie.

Everyone **** argues as well. FUN.

Give me my dinner and I'm **** off to bed.

Christmas. There I **** said it.

It's just awkward. Everyone **** sitting there in expectation and approval of the wank and unwanted presents that they have decided to buy you.

I wrote a list for a reason, and just because you want me to have some stuff to open, doesn't mean I want it. All the **** stuff is from the Villa shop too. An alarm clock that is **** awful, and I'll have a Villa mug too, which is just the same as any other mug, but claret and blue. Buying me a **** box of **** jelly babies does not constitute as a **** present either. Chocolate **** money too? THAT IS NOT A PRESENT. I also got a **** keyring, why the **** would I want one of them?

My list consisted of: Retro Villa shirt, onezie, money. So why get me other stuff. I didn't even get a **** onezie.

Everyone **** argues as well. FUN.

Give me my dinner and I'm **** off to bed.

Spot on.

Saying that I did get a stick of rock with "Aston Villa" through the middle of it.

'Kin hell. 'Don't get my anything Mom'....what do I get. £200 worth of clothes, £60 aftershave. Ipod speakers/station, Xbox kinect. As well £200 cash, not to mention she bought me a ticket not long ago to sit in executive boxes at Villa game of our choice with Limo coming to house and meal and all that jazz.

What do I get her? gloves/scarves/hat and something from the bodyshop. I always feel terrible :lol:

You know what's worse than jelly babies, **** lynx gift sets.

Why would I want a lynx gift set when I've got a **** ton of colognes? Ones that don't smell like a secondary school changing room.

If people want to get me something that smells nice they could ask and I'll give them a list of what fragrances I wear, you know the ones they're always saying smell good? Instead I get lynx africa, in both deodorant and aftershave, AWESOME JUST WHAT I WANTED. Obviously all anyone wants for Christmas is to smell like a 14 year old virgin.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â