Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That I still have two days left at work. I really can't be bothered with the rest of the week.

Same here, I sloped off work early yesterday. I've got lots of work to do that needs to get done before everyone is back in January but I just can't be arsed. So, I've put off the inevitable and looks like I'm working on 29th and 30th Dec instead :(

The problem is, I work in a "thinking" job. If I was doing something manual or sorting etc, I would be fine. But my head isn't in it and that means the report I'm supposed to be writing will end up rubbish!

The problem is, I work in a "thinking" job. If I was doing something manual or sorting etc, I would be fine. But my head isn't in it and that means the report I'm supposed to be writing will end up rubbish!

Same here. Got two creative campaigns to kick off the next couple of days and my mind is already on the imminent 10 day break. I may have to resort to some self flagellation to focus. :mrgreen:

Same here. Got two creative campaigns to kick off the next couple of days and my mind is already on the imminent 10 day break. I may have to resort to some self flagellation to focus. :mrgreen:

Is that you, Agent Van Alden?

This one GETS MY GOAT EVERY BLOODY YEAR

And I bet your bottom dollar everyone does it in here as well.

Everyone becomes Pogues fans ! - and everyone sings the wrong sodding lyrics !

You hear it every day - "Came in at 10 to 1"

NO IT BLOODY ISN'T !!!

Its "came in EIGHTEEN TO ONE" !!!!!!!! - aarggggggghhhhh !

Get Rum Sodemy and the Lash and check the cover !!!!

(oh and by the way - its also Rare Old Mountain Dew - whilst you're at it !!!

NOW SING IT BLOODY CORRECTLY !!!!!

being newly single this time of year absolutely sucks, half the amount of presents, everyone else seems to be in a relationship and everyone around you is always rubbing it in by showing affection to each other :)

plus, everytime you want to go out and get pissed your mates are like, 'cant make it tonight, watching x factor with the missus' grrrrrr :evil:

be miserable like me you happy bastards! :D

All the bullshit about swine flu... "It's targeting the very young and very old, and those with a weak constitution and pregnant woman".

Right, because flu normally attacks everyone BUT the most vulnerable.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â