Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Most of it is coming by Royal Mail and has been sent out apparently.

Therein lies the problem Sir.

I've just ordered a load of things to my office. Here's hoping it arrives with the week .... :shock:

The worst part is the build up and disappointment...

Today I heard something scraping through the letterbox, so I went over to the door to see the first parcel come through (for my mum) then another (also for my mum) and then.... some Salvation Army propaganda....

So I went to sit back down in disappointment and noticed the postman outside, across the road, holding some more parcels and he looked at them, then looked back at our house and came walking over so I thought "Finally something for me!" so I waited by the door in expectation to see a letter (also for my mum) from the DVLA come through, and nothing more...

Something had better come tomorrow or I might just crack!

Waiting for the cheese to cool down on a pizza taken out of the oven. If that catches the top of your mouth that's a pisser.

Oh, and probably been mentioned a thousand times before but Women. So vain, needy and everything little thing has just gotta be **** perfect for them. Grararr.

Nah, just man up and eat the cheese! :)

When you've parked up nicely by your house and some word removed almost takes your wing mirror off.

How's your guitar thing going anyway?

Fine thanks, changing chords just seems impossible. How do you practice that anyway? Doesn't seem possible... :lol:

One thing i found that helped when i was setting out was to learn the chords i needed for a song but then play along to the song with headphones on. It stops you hearing the shit youre probably playing and doesnt knock your confidence whilst giving you practice with the shapes and movements

Start cutting your hair using your new pair of clippers, only to find that you never let them charge up enough. :bang: I've had to draw the curtains so the neighbours don't see!

Have you got enough for a temporary comb over?

Start cutting your hair using your new pair of clippers, only to find that you never let them charge up enough. :bang: I've had to draw the curtains so the neighbours don't see!

Have you got enough for a temporary comb over?

Just snapped a photo:

baldy.jpg

I think I look rather dashing. Cheers for the advice.

If that happnens, you just plug in the charger, leave it plugged in, clip away.

Getting up in the morning to go to work but its **** icy so you really cba, and you can guarantee barely anyone else will be in, just like last year.

Driving 2 hours and 35 miles to get to work and realising half the office aren't here when you get in, most of who live about 5 minutes away.

Also, why do people dress casually when it's snowing?! I can understand wearing trainers to get into the office, I did exactly that today. But people are here in Jeans and a jumper. Why?!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â