Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not being entirely sure where I stand at work. I'm a temp atm along with a few other guys, but I'm apparently the favoured temp as the boss keeps chucking hours at me when he gets them, I'm doing double the hours of some of the other guys. That apparently according to the main staff fellas means that if we're allowed to keep someone on, I'm who they'll go for.

But then the boss keeps giving me the really dogsbody style jobs more often than not which makes me think I won't be staying on regardless.

Won't know till my contract ends what'll happen but the mixed message is doing my head in.

And another work related one, working while ill. My shift today was quiet, and hardly the hardest I've done, but it was hell just because I was feeling **** shit. Shouldn't have gone in on reflection, but I felt I shoudl do rather than drop them in it.

:lol:

Women reversing. A woman in my office damn near hit my car when reversing hers in the car park! I wouldn't mind but she must have driven backwards about 9 feet witthout turning her wheel! Wtf!?

Still no parcels, yet my mum has recieved all of hers, even though she only ordered stuff a couple of days ago.

I'm waiting for 7 things and not one has turned up. Two of her pacels came from Guernsey yet they are still here before anything that comes from the mainland.

Still no parcels, yet my mum has recieved all of hers, even though she only ordered stuff a couple of days ago.

I'm waiting for 7 things and not one has turned up. Two of her pacels came from Guernsey yet they are still here before anything that comes from the mainland.

Who are you blaming? The French, Flemish, Waloons, Dutch, Schwabians (why not?) Which company are you using?

I've got stuff coming from all over England, most of them from places pretty much unaffected by the snow. You'd have thought atleast 1 of the 7 would turn up. Most of it is coming by Royal Mail and has been sent out apparently.

Most of it is coming by Royal Mail and has been sent out apparently.

Therein lies the problem Sir.

I've just ordered a load of things to my office. Here's hoping it arrives with the week .... :shock:

I've ordered the other half a Mac Book from the Apple store. Should be delivered to my office on Monday. Fingers crossed.

Delivery times to the Isle of man average about 6 months, don't they? :mrgreen:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â