Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

32 minutes ago, Jon said:

I'm assuming it's her standard technique tbh. Article on the beeb says light use of the whip is common in training.  

I guess that's a bit more than light use.  

In horse racing for ages they used to whip the horses something rotten to get them to go faster  

They still do, but you can only do it a certain amount of times and the whip has been modified so it don't mark.

48 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Whipping a horse so it does a little dance and loads of rich white people clap and shout "bravo". What a time to be alive 🙄

Bit racist that isn't it.

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Soldier gets stabbed outside barracks, man arrested.

Within hours, definately not terrorism related, mental heath ennit! 

What's your point?

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Never terrorism anymore is it.

It'll help him in court I guess.

What was the political aim that would be required to make this terrorism? The police would probably know if there was one in the first hour.

Why would the authorities say it's terrorism if it isn't? Why would the authorities say it's not terrorism if it is? Do you think someone is trying to hide something?

It won't make any difference in court. It might end up indicating a different prison, or a secure facility. Part of the sentencing decision will be about likelihood of reoffending which will be dependant on the opinions of mental health  professionals.

I genuinely don't know what you are suggesting.

• Like 3

I play Civilization a lot, and have for most of my adult life. Currently on version 6, it's a computer game. Strategy, so it's about thinking and brain power, rather than quick reflexes. Anyway, I don't like winning it. The winning bit is good, but it ends so suddenly, just when you're on a roll. meh.

3 hours ago, Anthony said:

I play Civilization a lot, and have for most of my adult life. Currently on version 6, it's a computer game. Strategy, so it's about thinking and brain power, rather than quick reflexes. Anyway, I don't like winning it. The winning bit is good, but it ends so suddenly, just when you're on a roll. meh.

Do you play Eu4 too?

Civilization (usually version 3) is probably the only game that comes close to Football Mamager for how much time I've spent on it.

Heroes of Might and Magic a close 3rd.

Get what you mean about it ending too fast. The early to mid game is much more enjoyable. 

I got into a religious war on civ 6 once .. boy those AI religious nutters are fanatical 

i'm a few years clean on playing Civ though , was more addictive than hippy crack for a 19 year old 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â