Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Nonsense and negativity spreading out of On Topic and into other areas of the site (mainly Other Football).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Nonsense and negativity spreading out of On Topic and into other areas of the site (mainly Other Football).

Some fans will never be happy. Not just Villa fans, but endemic of all clubs. 

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

Some fans will never be happy. Not just Villa fans, but endemic of all clubs. 

I know, but they could at least keep it to On Topic, leave us civilised folks in peace.

• Like 1

The speed peaches go off at. Bought a pack of 5 of them in Tesco on Saturday morning and chucked all of them out today.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

The speed peaches go off at. Bought a pack of 5 of them in Tesco on Saturday morning and chucked all of them out today.

You should buy tinned Peaches instead. They come from a can, they were put there by a man, In a factory. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

Yes, we're faced with the option of paying more for "perfectly Ripe" (AKA will go off soon) or buying the cheaper "Ripen at Home" (will they shite)

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Yes, we're faced with the option of paying more for "perfectly Ripe" (AKA will go off soon) or buying the cheaper "Ripen at Home" (will they shite)

But these weren't perfectly ripe on Saturday. They were one below diamond on the Mohs scale.

I think the window for eating all 5 was between 1 and half 2 Monday afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

But these weren't perfectly ripe on Saturday. They were one below diamond on the Mohs scale.

I think the window for eating all 5 was between 1 and half 2 Monday afternoon.

We have a few berry bushes out the garden.

We can tell the exact moment the fruit is sweet enough to eat. The @^&£7$^%! birds eat them all.

Every year, hold, hold, steady men not long now, hold…. And they’re gone. Bastards.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

We can tell the exact moment the fruit is sweet enough to eat. The @^&£7$^%! birds eat them all.

Every year, hold, hold, steady men not long now, hold…. And they’re gone. Bastards.

Yep. we have this issue too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Same here but with strawberries. Last year the kids enjoyed picking them and enjoying some home grown fruit.

This year the bastard birds ate them all. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

You should buy tinned Peaches instead. They come from a can, they were put there by a man, In a factory. 

........DOWN TOWN!

:rant:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BOF said:

Mate people don't each peaches these days, it's not the 1990's, it's all jackfruit and avocado and mangoes now, the fruit game has gone mental

10 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Mate people don't each peaches these days, it's not the 1990's, it's all jackfruit and avocado and mangoes now, the fruit game has gone mental

I'm saving for a house so I'm not allowed avocados. 

* this is untrue and for comedic purpose

• Haha 1

Spent the last 6 months watching (or not watching tbh) a load of roadworks on the M6 hard shoulder for the smart motorway to open up. It's been 2 months since I've seen anyone, it looks complete and yet the hard shoulder is still closed and getting on the M6 from Spaghetti takes half hour longer that it should every week day.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â