Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Posted (edited)

Every so often one of our parents does us a solid and does a shift in the hospital looking after the little one so we get a few hours off, and I love them for it, but inevitably someone will come around to review and ask a question, and they're all absolutely **** useless.

Today's update was: "A man came around, I think he might have been in scrubs. He had a machine with him, he said he thinks she can go home soon"

What kind of machine? An x ray machine? A thermometer? An unusual pen? **** knows. Was he a doctor, a surgeon, a nurse, or one of the performers who come around to entertain the kids? No idea.

After seeing a Cunk video on on here recently I've told her that next time the first question she needs to ask whenever anyone comes around is "hello science man, who are you?".

Edited by Davkaus

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Went out boozing with a few mates. Wasn't really going too well though, too much talk about sheds and cushions. Decided to liven it up with some shots, which most people enjoyed, but theres always some sour puss that doesn't want to take part. Everyone got smashed and Mike and Tina had a right scrap. Later on managed to get Tina alone and DHUTWU. 

Good times. 

take-care-david-rose.gif

Gig last night at the Irish Centre (Villagers - a bit meh, tbh) with a mate who likes a tipple. So it was Guinness and Jamesons chasers all evening.  

Result = first hangover in ages. Somebody gimme the ibuprofen. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Gig last night at the Irish Centre (Villagers - a bit meh, tbh) with a mate who likes a tipple. So it was Guinness and Jamesons chasers all evening.  

Result = first hangover in ages. Somebody gimme the ibuprofen. 

Wash them down with copious amounts of electrolytes and go back to bed for 2 hours.

You'll be right as rain

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Wash them down with copious amounts of electrolytes and go back to bed for 2 hours.

You'll be right as rain

Fry up, I think. 

• Like 1

Using the Asda car wash. Some fat idiot had finished then proceeded to remain in the only space to use the car wash whilst they towel dried their car.

Okay. People are absolute morons and completely oblivious, they probably don't realise they can't just move forward a bit and dry it.

The Mrs proceeds to ask very politely would they mind moving forward a bit.

This fat idiot proceeds to go absolutely mental with a load of verbal. Like, are we the assholes? We were literally just asking a question.

"I've got 2 minutes left on the machine."

You're finished with it? You're wasting our time, whether you have paid or not is irrelevant

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Using the Asda car wash. Some fat idiot had finished then proceeded to remain in the only space to use the car wash whilst they towel dried their car.

Okay. People are absolute morons and completely oblivious, they probably don't realise they can't just move forward a bit and dry it.

This fat idiot proceeds to go absolutely mental with a load of verbal. Like, are we the assholes? We were literally just asking a question.

You're finished with it? You're wasting our time, whether you have paid or not is irrelevant

img%5D

I had a takeaway on Saturday night. I ordered mexican via uber eats

I ordered some sort of burrito meal made with black beans instead of beef (vegetarian innit)

When it arrived I took a nice big bite of burrito and swallowed. Then realised it was filled with chicken. I was subbing beef with beans. Chicken was never in the conversation.

I'm not that precious when it comes to the veggie stuff, so I wasn't that bothered, even though it was the first time I'd eaten meat in 6 years. 
But I did think it was pretty bad of the restaurant to do that, and I was very annoyed that I now had no food, so I complained via uber eats.

Their solution was a £2 refund. Two quid. The meal cost 9 quid. How is that their solution? :D 

Anyway that did piss me off so I turned into the preachiest most offended vegetarian of all time and ended up getting the price of the meal refunded.

I'm just annoyed that somebody's thought process was "this guy got the wrong order, which he can't eat, so he has no food AND he ate meat as a result when he's veegtarain. I know, 20% refund, that'll sort him out"

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I had a takeaway on Saturday night. I ordered mexican via uber eats

I ordered some sort of burrito meal made with black beans instead of beef (vegetarian innit)

When it arrived I took a nice big bite of burrito and swallowed. Then realised it was filled with chicken. I was subbing beef with beans. Chicken was never in the conversation.

I'm not that precious when it comes to the veggie stuff, so I wasn't that bothered, even though it was the first time I'd eaten meat in 6 years. 
But I did think it was pretty bad of the restaurant to do that, and I was very annoyed that I now had no food, so I complained via uber eats.

Their solution was a £2 refund. Two quid. The meal cost 9 quid. How is that their solution? :D 

Anyway that did piss me off so I turned into the preachiest most offended vegetarian of all time and ended up getting the price of the meal refunded.

I'm just annoyed that somebody's thought process was "this guy got the wrong order, which he can't eat, so he has no food AND he ate meat as a result when he's veegtarain. I know, 20% refund, that'll sort him out"

Great aren't they? :D

Best customer service ever :D :D 

DId you get the delivery fee back too?

On 09/06/2024 at 15:54, rodders0223 said:

Sorry but if someone spoke like that to my missus he’d have got every panel and window on his car smashed to **** bits.

When a relatively young person's cause of death is given as 'natural causes'.  Nawwww, that shit for old people.  Why did they die!?

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

When a relatively young person's cause of death is given as 'natural causes'.  Nawwww, that shit for old people.  Why did they die!?

All natural causes means is that it wasn't murder / suicide / manslaughter / accident.

They had an illness or had a heart attack of something.

Not sure why you'd need to know the exact details unless you were a relative and then it'll be on the death certificate.

Ah feck, it was bound to happen, I have to go to Anfield today to fix something which means I have to contend with... the Swifties and the parking situation.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Ah feck, it was bound to happen, I have to go to Anfield today to fix something which means I have to contend with... the Swifties and the parking situation.

Or, how amazing, I got into Anfield on the day of the Swift gig and got lost trying to find the exit until after the show.

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Or, how amazing, I got into Anfield on the day of the Swift gig and got lost trying to find the exit until after the show.

Nah, its not the ground I have to go to, just a pub in the area

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Nah, its not the ground I have to go to, just a pub in the area

Maybe she'll be in there enjoying a Guinness and some scampi fries!

Edited by fightoffyour

spacer.png

at that point there was some confusion over the words, swift half and swift tickets right down the front, as I threw my sequinned cowboy hat I could not have foreseen the potential to injure such an international icon and I accept in hindsight the economic damage I have caused due to the swifties subsequent rioting

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â