Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Oh I don’t mind the CL final being the last game of the European season. 

just feels odd having essentially a 3rd place game in the championship ending the English season. The FA cup is the bigger game and should take the “leaving moment” 

What I'm saying is we can't have the FA cup final next weekend because the CL final is at wembley 

I'm also not sure if we are allowed to have the FA Cup final on the same day as the CL final or if UEFA ban that

The playoffs imo should be the bank holiday weekend with all 3 games on a day each 

With the euros this summer too everything seems out of sequence 

Just now, villa4europe said:

What I'm saying is we can't have the FA cup final next weekend because the CL final is at wembley 

I'm also not sure if we are allowed to have the FA Cup final on the same day as the CL final or if UEFA ban that

The playoffs imo should be the bank holiday weekend with all 3 games on a day each 

With the euros this summer too everything seems out of sequence 

I know what you mean, I was saying don’t mind CL being next week closing the entire European season.

but today should that be the FA cup final, and the playoff should of been yesterday. or before, to bring back the FA cup to a Saturday 

The FA Cup final was always the Saturday of the weekend after the league ended. It’s not the date of the Cup Final that’s the issue here if you have an issue

25 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Do you both get plenty of pussy like in the program?

One of us did, the other one spends too long on Villatalk to get his bits wet.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

it’s flown that way if the ship is sinking, what’s your point?

Quite. And I am sure many, like you, feel the UK is in distress. Is Villa in distress, is it a "sinking ship"? But more to the point, some public relations/marketing bod(s) have approved this advertisement. 

4 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

Quite. And I am sure many, like you, feel the UK is in distress. Is Villa in distress, is it a "sinking ship"? But more to the point, some public relations/marketing bod(s) have approved this advertisement. 

Well no, if it was to represent Villa its the wrong flag all together, it should be the cross of St George, there is no british football league

6 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The Championship Play Off being the last game of the domestic season. It should be and always be the FA Cup

The worst thing is the PL complains from too much fixture congestion and then ends their season two weeks before all the other major European leagues. 

Spanish La Liga still playi in today, Italian league ending on 2nd June. 

Why do the English do this to themselves?

Booked a package holiday to Turkey, flights are with sun express, checked in tonight, they've "randomly" sat 3 of us together but then my 4 year old daughter alone somewhere else on the plane, I messaged them to tell them, yeah no problem but I've got to phone them so that I can pay to have all our seats changed...

Absolutely **** not you robbing bunch of words removed 

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Booked a package holiday to Turkey, flights are with sun express, checked in tonight, they've "randomly" sat 3 of us together but then my 4 year old daughter alone somewhere else on the plane, I messaged them to tell them, yeah no problem but I've got to phone them so that I can pay to have all our seats changed...

Absolutely **** not you robbing bunch of words removed 

That’s illegal, they have to put under 12’s with an adult.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Stacey Solomon

The polar opposite of any woman I've ever found attractive, the devil in woman form, the accent, the shit she speaks, how she bumble around like an old girl with dementia. I don't think she's particularly attractive, everything she does winds me up....

But, for some reason, I'd love to rattle her. 

Genuinely thick as pig shit and probably richer than I’ll ever be. Same as Gemma Collins and Joey Essex. Pisses me off for sure.

• Like 1

Utter ditz that she may be, I can see why people like Stacey Solomon. Girl-next-door-done-good kinda vibe. I think she probably is a nice person so while I don’t watch anything she’s in, her being successful doesn’t bother me.

There are plenty of others who I’d sooner not be aware of.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T-Dog said:

Stacey Solomon

The polar opposite of any woman I've ever found attractive, the devil in woman form, the accent, the shit she speaks, how she bumble around like an old girl with dementia. I don't think she's particularly attractive, everything she does winds me up....

Nope, never heard of her. 

So Googled. Ah, that's why I've never heard of her. 

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Nope, never heard of her. 

So Googled. Ah, that's why I've never heard of her. 

Me too, can’t be arsed to Mooney though

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Stacey Solomon

I literally change the channel or walk out the room if she comes on the TV

we need to stop making dumb people famous 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

On 25/05/2024 at 18:34, rodders0223 said:

Deal or no deal.

When the guy is rejecting offers all the while and it gets down to three boxes. Say 25k and £10 and £100 why is the bankers offer somewhat reasonable or makes it an easy choice to deal?

Like every once in a while why doesn't the banker make an offer of £50. Like **** you, you want to play them games I'm gonna make you open all the boxes now.

And in fact any game show where they make you plan on after you've cashed out and the inevitable groans. "Oh no, he's walking away with 17k tax free and could have had 25k. Travesty!"

Do you want the real answer?

Because they’ll have a budget for prize money on the show, so it’s entirely in their interest to keep the payout as low as possible. 

They really do want the contestant to take the deal at that point. They don’t want to risk them getting the 25k

On 25/05/2024 at 22:08, chrisp65 said:

I’m not going to try and tell other people how to do their housework. But wouldn’t you just clean the kitchen whilst cooking, and doing the dishes? Wouldn’t you just spend 30 minutes running a vacuum around on a Sunday?

I mean, even if it took an hour every other day, are we really that time poor we literally don’t have a spare hour whilst in our own house? If you work an 80 hour week surely you’re not home making a mess? If you’re working a 40 hour week what are you doing every evening and all weekend?

I can’t see the ‘need’ for a cleaner, but I can see a ‘desire’ for someone else to do it. Fair enough if you just think, ya know what, I’d rather spend £40 than hoover and clean the shower. As I say, personally, I’d clean up my own house and spend my money on nicer things. But hey, until I seize power it’s still a free country.

I can hand on heart say I don’t have a spare hour a day to clean. 

Most days I could probably find that hour if I deprive myself of doing anything enjoyable with my day whatsoever. But that’s not a trade I’m willing to make

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â