Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Its doing you a favour mate, if you’re making that mistake as often in your work life as you do in here your colleagues will think you’re thick.

But I'm not bothered on a forum, an why would anyone be. I just type in my phone, I don't then **** proof read it.

3 minutes ago, Risso said:

"Do you want to feel my muscles?!"

I'd read that he'd died a while ago, but it seems they were fake Twitter rumours.

Very much alive. I think he was awarded another load of compo last year against GMP

Other way around though, he was the one who wanted to feel muscles

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah calling feminine blokes 'sugar puffs' is quite homophonic

Defo a few sugar puffs on here. An I don't mean puffs in  homophonic context. 😂 

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I hate it when people think a football forum is a place for perfecting your homophones 

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Risso said:

Last night I was letting the dogs out last thing before locking up etc and going to bed, when I heard a right old commotion. One of the dogs had been outside, caught a massive f***ing rat, brought it back into the house, gave it a good shaking, and left it twitching on the floor, then sat there looking proudly at her handiwork. So I had to find something with which to clear up a twitching rat, not knowing if it was going to revive itself in a minute or two and look for somebody to take it out its angst on. I've had more pleasant minutes just before bed.

I found a rat that some mad scientist must have cross bred with an elephant in our garage one evening ..well tbf the neighbours cat found it , then took a good look at the size of the rat and scarpered .

I then found a nest where it had been living for a while so I figured I'm gonna have to "take care" of it now I know its here

we had a chase that looked like something out of a Tom and Jerry cartoon around the garage before it managed to "hide" in a small recess that I couldn't get to , so  I used a garden fork and basically pushed as hard as i could 

The screams / noises that rat made will probably haunt me for the rest of my life 

next time we have a rat I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

The screams / noises that rat made will probably haunt me for the rest of my life 

its all making sense now :D

Spoiler

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Katie Price fined again for driving without a valid licence or insurance. When will this word removed get a prison sentence?! 

• Like 2

Refute. 

It's not just a firmer way of saying 'reject' 

You reject something and provide evidence. If people agree with you, then, and only then is it refuted. You don't get to refute something yourself you **** spunktrumpets. 

Looking at you BBC, who really **** should know better.  You should be calling this shit out, not reprinting it without a thought. 

**** clearings in the woods. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Katie Price fined again for driving without a valid licence or insurance. When will this word removed get a prison sentence?! 

Must be rimming every magistrate in the greater London area is all I can think.

Horrible plastic tart.

Edited by rjw63
keeeeeeeenanism
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

caught driving whilst disqualified in 2019.

And 2021.

Now this latest incident from 2023.

Like you say, anyone else would surely be doing time.

Oh and apparently she has an "OnlyFans" site.

You'd have to be some desperate **** weirdo to want to watch her playing with her Blackwall Tunnel-sized clunge.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

And 2021.

You'd have to be some desperate **** weirdo to want to watch her playing with her Blackwall Tunnel-sized clunge.

Haha haha. Apparently my mate would and was asking if anyone had a link the saddo. 

• Shocked 1

37 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

And 2021.

I saw a story the other day, she was upset that a judge has ordered her to hand over 40% of her proceeds from OF to pay off her debts as she is declared bankrupt. 

How about 100% FFS. 

I’ve no idea how she gets away with all her crimes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Constant stench of weed everywhere now. Disgusting. 

I’ve noticed this , I’ve no problems with people smoking it as long as it’s far away from me 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chine said:

I’ve noticed this , I’ve no problems with people smoking it as long as it’s far away from me 

Same. People smoking it doesn't bother me, but me being able to smell it is a problem.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Constant stench of weed everywhere now. Disgusting. 

People's attitudes to it are so relaxed. Walking through town with my family last weekend, there was a bloke in his forties with his family, he had a big fat joint behind his ear and he stank of it. I think I it smell more often than cigarette smoke now.

45 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

People's attitudes to it are so relaxed. Walking through town with my family last weekend, there was a bloke in his forties with his family, he had a big fat joint behind his ear and he stank of it. I think I it smell more often than cigarette smoke now.

Definitely smell it more than cigarette smoke (probably due to loads of people stop smoking/picking up vaping instead), but I don't see many people actually walking around smoking weed.  You just get patches of that (IMO, lovely 👀) smell as you go past houses or flats etc.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â