Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

turns out I am a bit claustrophobic though , going head first into the MRI  machine got the heart rate up a fair bit until I took a few deep breaths and got  it back down again 

Yeah. I'm not especially claustrophobic, but I've had an MRI, and I must admit, it didn't feel nice being in that tube. 

Needles, I'm fine with. 

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

And yet the Netherlands football fans have that 'Hup Holland' chant. 

It's like a 'Go Yorkshire, go!' chant to represent England really.

• Like 1

I’m tired. The wife got back on a flight last night after a few days away and we got home at midnight, so spent a few hours up together watching trash TV, going to bed at 3am.

But this is quite usual for a Friday or Saturday for us and that’s not why I’m tired, as I’d usually just get up at about 10am. This morning at half 8 there is the noise of what can only be someone walking on the roof above us.

Now, since it’s not Christmas Day and our roof hasn’t been leaking, I’m not expecting anyone to be up on the roof. Turns out it’s the neighbour’s (connected) roof and their **** leak or whatever. Arseholes. Should be illegal at that hour on my holy day.

Edited by fightoffyour

On 23/02/2024 at 16:16, tonyh29 said:

Probably for the things that amuse you thread , but I went for tests on my heart yesterday … to help me be brave the nurse gave me these plasters 😀

im fine with needles tbh , but I guess for some it’s probably something that makes them laugh and puts them at rest 

turns out I am a bit claustrophobic though , going head first into the MRI  machine got the heart rate up a fair bit until I took a few deep breaths and got  it back down again 

IMG_1649.jpeg

Did anyone else think this hand was a face? 

The gap between the two left fingers was what I thought was your mouth Tony

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Listening to commentators wanking over Arsenal and saying their first half performance v Newcastle has probably been the performance   of the season 

I’m guessing  they didn’t watch us take Man City apart and make them look like Accrington Stanley ! 

I don’t think City been battered like that by anybody since they won the lottery.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Bargain hunt

Buy a load of shit. Sell it for less. Go home.

Send it all to landfill. Waste of time.

You forgot the fact they have “experts” who help them buy crap and sell it at a loss.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Bargain hunt

Buy a load of shit. Sell it for less. Go home.

Send it all to landfill. Waste of time.

It's completely arse-about-tit - nobody in their right mind would buy from an antique shop and then sell at an auction. Any dealer will tell you, you do the exact opposite if you want to make a profit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

It's completely arse-about-tit - nobody in their right mind would buy from an antique shop and then sell at an auction. Any dealer will tell you, you do the exact opposite if you want to make a profit. 

Spotting something in a junk shop is even better.

Does the line “what’s your best price” ever work when it’s essentially a cash deal in real life. Now if you want to barter you need to have something else in exchange where cash is the make weight in the deal.

But being as the experts and the dealers are already a set up, it’s utterly pointless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Yes, it's like buying a second hand car from Bristol Street Motors forecourt and then trying to get more selling it at the car auction. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Ah but everyone still needs a can opener just in case the bloody ring pull snaps off your dinner and Christmas is ruined.

christmas-tinner-game-01.jpg?quality=75&

Hammer, Nail and a sharp knife :D 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â