Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Being in hospital on a drip … fainted again so thought it prudent to come get checked out … hospital said I looked dreadful  and I was given a bed within a few mins of arrival 

heart seems to be all ok though so guess it’s something else !! 

Oh shit man. At least you're in the best place. Probably do a few scans and blood tests. Hopefully it's something straightforward 👍

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I’m expecting a discharge any moment soon :) 

I had the same feeling after my vindaloo yesterday. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

but I think I’ve out stayed my welcome as I just went to the toilet and pulled the emergency help cord thinking it was the cord for the light , so I’m expecting a discharge any moment soon :) 

When I was in there for a few months I did that twice, in my defence, it was two different toilets :blush:

Hope it's nothing too serious and you're out of there sharpish!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Have to say they’ve been very thorough, blood tests , ECG , Chest x-Ray .. heart seems fine so that’s that worry out the way , guess it’s just a viral thing , it’s hard to describe but I’ve never known anything like it before illness wise , was a bit scary truth be told 

but I think I’ve out stayed my welcome as I just went to the toilet and pulled the emergency help cord thinking it was the cord for the light , so I’m expecting a discharge any moment soon :) 

Would you be offended if I put you in my Deadpool list for 2024? :D

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I’m probably as famous as some of the wrestling and poet  entries I’ve seen in it so I’m sure it’s allowed :)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I’m probably as famous as some of the wrestling and poet  entries I’ve seen in it so I’m sure it’s allowed :)

How was the night in hospital?

11 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

heart seems to be all ok though so guess it’s something else !! 

Nothing a nice cycling holiday in France can’t sort out, I’m sure. GWS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

They let me go home around midnight ,  the drip and medicines seemed to work and  touch wood I’ve felt ok so far all be it I’ve only slept since then 

got to follow up with the doc for some more tests , but told me to come back if I have another repeat fainting incident or feel unwell … 

hopefully get to the bottom of it all soon but I appreciate everyones concern ( and the humour ) last night 

Glad to hear you're on the mend. Arse AIDs can be really nasty but you'll pull through

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

They let me go home around midnight ,  the drip and medicines seemed to work and  touch wood I’ve felt ok so far all be it I’ve only slept since then 

got to follow up with the doc for some more tests , but told me to come back if I have another repeat fainting incident or feel unwell … 

hopefully get to the bottom of it all soon but I appreciate everyones concern ( and the humour ) last night 

Don’t forget to tell Mrs Tony about that ‘pressure release valve’ health hack the doctors told you about, whenever you’re feeling a bit funny.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

If Tony puts himself in his own deadpool list, he should be disqualified for cheating. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I see someone has posted in the deadpool thread and nobody has actually died, it’s just submitting entries.

Its a very confusing time of the year.

46 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

"Punk rock girl" = "I sometimes dye my hair funny colours because i'm mad as a box of frogs"

FTFY

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â